iSins' Pokemon D/P/PL/SS/HG and B/W GTS Distribution Center [Status: Online]

iSins

Yayz for correct guessing. When will you change from the legendaries you have (celebi, entei, raicho, suicune)

Just found out I'm not getting a shiny cause it is for b&w :(

And b&w gets a load of pokemon also.

Could you do that for heart gold?

for Gen 4 Games i would have to edit all the pokemon that can be used in Gen 4 games, i am only hosting Gen 4 games tell next Friday. so i don't no if i will add more.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean by 'edit'?

Sorry if it seems like I'm being a pest and all, but I really love legendaries and can't afford b&w right now.

And why are you only hosting till next friday?

Gen 4 will be hosted tell friday as for Black and White it will be hosted for as long i can host it for.

reason for gen 4 games is because all the pokemon i got are set for gen 5 and would be buggy as hell in gen 4

Gen 4 will be hosted tell friday as for Black and White it will be hosted for as long i can host it for.

reason for gen 4 games is because all the pokemon i got are set for gen 5 and would be buggy as hell in gen 4

Oh, I see. So pretty much there is no way you are going to host them on HG?

If that is the case, how do I get other legendaries? is there like another distribution center?

so, is there going to be a change in Shiny of the week? it is monday after all.

I started this weeks Shiny of the Week a Day early so no, it will chance next monday or i might change it today if i can get popeyejr to do something :)

First of all, I would like to thank iSin for this service! Really cool stuff.

I just have a question regarding legality. Are these pokemon legit and legal for trade on a site such as Pokebay or other trading site? Just curious. Thanks in advance.

First of all, I would like to thank iSin for this service! Really cool stuff.

I just have a question regarding legality. Are these pokemon legit and legal for trade on a site such as Pokebay or other trading site? Just curious. Thanks in advance.

Np, And as far as i know they are all legal.