iSins' Pokemon D/P/PL/SS/HG and B/W GTS Distribution Center [Status: Online]

iSins

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this is the first distrubution center thats for black and whtie and is public

Not the first, there is another one out there the reason i made this one because the other one had alot of Crappy pokemon =/

Not that I don't trust you, but it has to be asked... Are these all legit or are some of them modded/hacked to look legit?

From what I no they are all legal. Talk to PopEyeJR if you find out any of them are illegal to use in Random Wifi.

I can't get the shiny vaporeon D: I really want it but I keep getting the other legendaries, lol there are soooo many, which is great!! but I almost wish there was some way you could have 2 DNS connections ;( Oh well I'll keep trying ;)

I can't get the shiny vaporeon D: I really want it but I keep getting the other legendaries, lol there are soooo many, which is great!! but I almost wish there was some way you could have 2 DNS connections ;( Oh well I'll keep trying ;)

The point of this system is by luck witch makes the Shiny of the Day Rare to get and when you get it you feel good :P

Shiny of the Week Added!

[shiny of The Week]: Shiny Rayquaza384s.gif

(Shiny of The Day Changes every Monday @ 12:00PM PST)

Shiny of the Day Updated!

[shiny of The Day]: Shiny Charizard006s.gif

(Shiny of The Day Changes every day @ 12:00PM PST)

Updated B/W With 3 New Pokemon!

[special] Articuno144.gif

[special] Zapdos145.gif

[special] Moltres146.gif

how rare is it to get the shiny of the day/week?

also, how did you make it give out random pokemon? i keep getting entei on my HG and i was wondering if it is based of time, or if it really is random.

*edit* just got a raikou, i think i see how your system works now. also I GOT SHINY RAYQUAZA IN BLACK!

also, how did you make it give out random pokemon? i keep getting entei on my HG and i was wondering if it is based of time, or if it really is random.

Rare :) and for gen 4 game i am not sure its set to random so =/

and also Updated post 44

*edit* just got a raikou, i think i see how your system works now.

It's a ~6% chance you will get Shiny of the Week or Shiny of the Day and yes. It's 100% random.