Creating pokemon with move tutor moves!

darknesschaos

Hey I tried creating a legit tyranitar for someone who has moves like these:

Superpower

Fire Punch

Earthquake

Stone Edge

Tyranitar is level 100 but can't pass the random wifi D:

Superpower and Fire Punch were move tutor moves in Plat/HG/SS so how do I make a tyranitar appear like that?

If anyone can help me thanks in advance!

3 would be easier because PIDs in Gen IV tie into IVs and a Pokemon that was "hatched" in GEN IV can have any PID. SO I would just do number 3 and not have to change the PID for it to be legal.

Then how come you can't do (3) with Move Tutored pokemons?

You can. It goes like this If you have a Gen IV pokemon you want that has egg moves AND Gen IV TM/Move tutored moves then you would make your pokemon with the origin Gen IV such as D/P/Pt HG/SS and you would make the location Day-Care Couple (G4) and hatched location (Poketransfer). That is how I do and it has not once messed up for me.

You can. It goes like this If you have a Gen IV pokemon you want that has egg moves AND Gen IV TM/Move tutored moves then you would make your pokemon with the origin Gen IV such as D/P/Pt HG/SS and you would make the location Day-Care Couple (G4) and hatched location (Poketransfer)

ohhhh interesting.... I always just made the hatched location "Sinnoh".... thanks will give that a try.

(G4) Day-Care Couple = daycare couple other than B/W ??

ohhhh interesting.... I always just made the hatched location "Sinnoh".... thanks will give that a try.

(G4) Day-Care Couple = daycare couple other than B/W ??

yes for example I had a Weavile that I "Poketranferred" and even tho I put it as day care couple G4 it still says Johto because my games Origin was Soul Silver.