any 24/7 GTS servers yet?

Janer1

I am planning on starting a 24/7 one so far i got one up not 100% sure if its working.

Current Pokemon being Distributed: Event Keldeo (US Version)

Game: Pokemon Black and White (US) Only

DNS IP: 75.12.121.131

i would love to hear from you guys if it working on your end.

I am planning on starting a 24/7 one so far i got one up not 100% sure if its working.

Current Pokemon being Distributed: Event Keldeo (US Version)

Game: Pokemon Black and White (US) Only

DNS IP: 75.12.121.131

i would love to hear from you guys if it working on your end.

Everything went ok on my end.

Ive been thinking about making one as well because I have a ridiculous amount of competitive Gen IV Pokemon that I made for Wi-Fi battles for Soul Silver. Keep in mind that they aren't legit but are legal and all have been able to get into wifi and were able to upload battle videos with. Il put up an old team if anyone's interested. Please post if you find any problems.

BTW you can download the team for Gen 4 or Gen 5.

IP is 184.88.144.63

• 2 weeks later...

I am working on a site that charges a monthly fee and will have a 24 hour server with new pokemon added each day. We have about 2 servers working so far- we will probablyt get more contributors. You can also pay to make requests that will be answered (for people who dont like to wait for a favor). I started out selling event celebis that me and my friends hoarded from the WIN2001 Gamestop wifi dist. But we are running low and trading people from all different timezones is going to drive me insane.

There will be scheduled pokemon for each day. However, I am having a hard time getting Shiny DTS to distribute a full. I never advertize or talk about my site here because I don't really feel like being criticized for selling pokemon, but I was just answering your question :)