BW PGL - Play to Befriend a Pokemon

Guested

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't doubting you. TY very much. Quick question: The Eevee-lutions wont show up until you get the Nationdex right?

yes...only when you get the pokes legit by dw sync.....

i don´t think they will fix it...as i wrote them to allow me to get the munna theater sceene.....and they did never ever answer!

yes...only when you get the pokes legit by dw sync.....

i don´t think they will fix it...as i wrote them to allow me to get the munna theater sceene.....and they did never ever answer!

They have already responded to a number of people on the Serebii forums. I'm hoping that means they are taking it seriously

They have already responded to a number of people on the Serebii forums. I'm hoping that means they are taking it seriously

Unless you have a way to prove you even did the minigame, they probably aren't going to do anything about it.

I mean, it's not a game-breaking problem or anything, so it's probably not in their list of priorities.

I haven't been able to upload my flareon and leafeon yet (busy, busy), but It doesn't seem necessary anymore, right?

I doesn't seem necessary anymore but I think it actually is because contributing pokemon is always good and benefits(?) others. I think having second eevee evolution contributions is fine. The more the better. but not too much...

I see what you did there with the term dirty

lolwut? (seriously, what did you think I meant?)

and thanks Nigoli, I guess you were as crazy as I was and went for all 7 of them. Sorry I couldn't share all of it, but I like to RNG all of them before I let them loose.

• 4 weeks later...

Heads up to anyone who contacted Pokemon Company about not getting there Eevee: I just recieved this email from PCI

Hello, Trainer!

We have successfully verified that your account qualifies for the Eevee Evolution promotion! We will contact you in the next few days with instructions on when and how to receive your Eevee Evolution on the Pokémon Global Link.

Thank you again for your patience in regards to this issue. We appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Pokémon Support Team

Looks like they are going to take responsibility for screwing up. Yay!

I think the US PGL's "play to befriend a pokemon" is partly random, it works like a gumball machine: it's randomly decided which pokemon you get after you play the game, but the more of one color you get in there, the more likely you'll get it. Also, to get an "eeveelution", you haveto beat ALL 4 LVLs! It's SO HARD! I only beat it once, and by hard, I mean lvl 4 is hard. By the time I get to lvl 4, I only have 1-2 balls left.