BW PGL - Play to Befriend a Pokemon

Guested

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Alrighty, they have finally got off their lazy bums.

On May 19th, 2011, until May 25th, 2011, if you have played the mini-game game before the cut-off on May 5th, logon to your PGL account and head to promotions just like with the Munna C-Gear Skin, click some stuff, and the Eeveelution will be yours the next time you Game Sync.

Source: http://en.pokemon-gl.com/information/

Mark your calendars everyone, I know I will get all 7 of them from my 7 PGL accounts. (Yes I was crazy like that)

Edited by Clear

.... My problem is that I can't get it to save in the first place. I've seen several people have had the same problem and have read up on several suggestions to get it to save, but so far nothing has worked. Each time I confirm my choice of Leafeon twice. After this, there is a screen that pops up that asks if I want to Play Again. Most suggestions on the net said to not click Play Again. Some say to click another link or to just exit from the web browser. I can confirm that neither worked for me any of the times attempted.

After this fail I clicked Play Again. Completely played through again, and was not shown the Eevee prize screen so I thought this worked...NO. My first clue was that I had a new High Score of 86,000 but the character screen of mine was not updated with this score.

Next I played all the way through, picked Leafeon and then hit the Play Again button. I purposefully lost in the first round just to see if that would cause an interrupt allowing Leafeon to be saved...and No again.

Is anyone else having as much problems with this? And before you say it's saved, you should make sure.

Edit: I switched browsers and it worked! Leafeon is now successfully saved, and now I'm going to work on getting my Glaceon.

Edit 2: Glaceon is now confirmed saved after several attempts to save. Switching browsers was only a fluke. What seems to have worked was to clear my cache, history, and cookies. This was the only thing in common with the two successful saves.

I wish I saw this post before the 5th. I logged on today to find that it my Flareon never registered. I sent an email to tech support about this. This seems to be a widespread problem, so maybe they will do something about it.

:( I want my Flareon!! It was supposed to be my fire type for my first play through. >.<

I wish I saw this post before the 5th. I logged on today to find that it my Flareon never registered. I sent an email to tech support about this. This seems to be a widespread problem, so maybe they will do something about it.

:( I want my Flareon!! It was supposed to be my fire type for my first play through. >.<

well....yes....same problem for me 2!......but i don´t think they will react on this issue....so your´s and mine and still all others that had problems with that (firefox was the browser used, btw) will not get the pokemon....the only hope is that there will be an eevee event that let you get the eevee with dw-abillity and that the evolutions of that will have their respective dw abillitys and moves!

You used Firefox too? Ya that is a web design error. Well I'll be sending them this and other threads as proof. We'll see what happens.

Im hoping people will rip the eevee-lutions from there games so we can load it on. Im hoping it wouldn't be too hard to manipulate the pkm file so it looks like it came from your DW.

Did you guys accidentally hit "Play Again", or is it completely different?

It's going to be hard to rip from our games since that would mean ripping the ENTIRE .sav file, which people have personal Pokemon in it. I would just use PokeCCGear and hack it yourself if you are THAT desperate.

But you will have no proof of you actually obtaining it on your DW account sooooo....

No. It took me two or three tries to get Flareon though. Once it said it saved, I just closed the browser.

It's going to be hard to rip from our games since that would mean ripping the ENTIRE .sav file, which people have personal Pokemon in it. I would just use PokeCCGear and hack it yourself if you are THAT desperate.
It wouldn't require them to give out their entire save. You rip your save and then use PokeGen to extract the Eevee-lution as a pkm file. Its no different than people extracting wonder cards or event pokemon from there saves and uploading it to the forums. I'm not desperate to get one, I just would like to get what I "earned".
But you will have no proof of you actually obtaining it on your DW account sooooo....
While this is true, I'm hoping they take the time to realize that most people wouldn't waste the time to lie about something so trivial. I just emailed them about it because they have been very helpful in the past when I've contacted them.

nope....i played it trough....get flareon....said no....played a few times but allways get a flareon...so i say take it....then it came to Play again?....i did just leave the whole thing by log out....then few days later played just for fun....the game gave me an jolteon...thougt...cool pick it....but the new highscore i made with that was not saved.....so i played again saved .....yes you might guess it an flareon again and then i went to pgl.com today and there was nothing.....!

but i worked it around with the AR code from GbaTemp....just put my Flareon in daycare and get an egg....as the code would let you obtain it in your Wii in Nuvema Town!

In post #51 I listed the several methods I had tried before the expiration date of the event. I had problems with both Internet Explorer and Firefox. I'm not for certain but I believe there was a fault in how cookies were saved because the only common factor the two times I got it to work was after clearing my cache, and deleting cookies. I have both Leafeon and Glaceon and offered to contribute. I'm too sleepy at the moment but will get them on here.

I really Hope that someone will rip the eveelotions, too. Because my Vaporeon is away ;.; the dreamworld site says that i've never played the game . with my black edition . But by my wihite i can get my espeon , very strange, because i played the game with both accounts on the same day..... If someone will Rip my espeon , i could give it for that to him/her. I don't know how i could do this...

Well I just came from the Serebii.net forums and it seems a number of people there didn't get their eevee-lutions as well. A number of them send emails to tech support at Pokemon.com about it. I suggest anyone here with who had problems do the same. If enough people bring it to there attention, there is a good chance they will do something about the problem.

Guess I'll be keeping my fingers crossed they are nice enough to upload it. At this point I don't care if its totally legit or not. I'll set its Trainer ID to mine so I don't have to deal with it being disobedient.