BW PGL - Play to Befriend a Pokemon

Guested

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not play the Japanese Labyrinth game. Is Befriend a Pokemon the same game? If not should we open a new thread to discuss the US event?

Also I gained 41/42 orbs and was offered Jolteon. I could not find information on the search engines on what orb ratios offered what eeveelutions. If anyone could help let me know.

There's 48 orbs, for 7 eeveelutions, or something like that.

Amount of Orbs for each generation of eeveelutions, what it felt like.

Gen1 > Gen2 > Gen4

8 8 8 > 7 7 > 5 5 maybe? If it is 42 total then there's 6 of each.

Level 1 you can only get gen1's,

level 2 you can only get gen2's,

level 3 you can only get gen4's,

level 4 you can get any of them.

Ehh maybe not. Correct me if I'm wrong, I played this dumb game 3 hours ago.

I think I will give the NA version of this game a try. Is there a particular eeveelution that isn't spoken for that I should try for to contribute, or just go for whatever I want?

I will probably use a copy of one of the games on my flash cart for this, so I can easily contribute.

Either way, and I final got Umbreon! I feel like I accomplished something(which I kind of did) and I'm going to get Jolteon instead of Espeon since Kaphotics already got Espeon

I think I will give the NA version of this game a try. Is there a particular eeveelution that isn't spoken for that I should try for to contribute, or just go for whatever I want?

I will probably use a copy of one of the games on my flash cart for this, so I can easily contribute.

Try to get Vaporeon, Glaceon, or leafeon since those are the only ones that haven't been chosen