Gracidea not working?

Akasha

Hi everyone!!!

I´m new in the Forum, i´m so happy to find codes for my Platinum game hehe, i hope to see more codes of the requeset thread (like re-battle legandaries arceus, girtaina in distorsion world, etc)

I have a doubt and i hope that you can help me:

I made a Shaymin with the POKESAV in SKY FORM. The Shaymin appeared in the Box succesfully in sky form and bla bla bla. Then i realized the Gracidea flower doesn´t change my "created" SHAYMIN to the sky form!!!. If i put it in a Box it changes to the LAND FORM right? BUT when i took it from the boxes to my PARTY and try to use the Gracidea, it doesn´t change to SKY FORM :(:(:mad::confused::confused: what´s happening?? i hope you can help me. i´ll be so grateful, greetings !!!! :kikkoman::kikkoman::kikkoman:

No i didn´t. I obtained the Gracidea for catching the "LEGAL" Shaymin in the Flower Paradise by the Oak´s Letter, the Gracidea was given to me for the lady in Floraroma Town and it only changes the "LEGAL" Shaymin but my Pokesav´s Shaymin doesn´t change when i use that Gracidea on it. What´s happening?