Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Drayano

Yeah xD is still working on my hack ROM ( using you patch, but is have a break my hack ROM xD but is fine on my not clean ROM (i just change on header, and not at sprite)), so you done :) wkwkkwkwkwkkw , maybe is just searching target file and replacing it :P i see on you patch, i know path you ROM..... is make you patch bigger ( 1 KB)

Yeah i like you was using xdelta patcher. ups is not for full hacking like changing sprite, a lot text, and much ......

i think check sum is not important if patcher working changing narc by narc not byte per byte.

how to edit wild pokemon in this game hack ? and is there a tutorial for overworld sprites add ecc ? and how to let ar codes work on it ? how to change game id to let it work too ? for pokerus

Please patient, for editing wild pokemon is little confused for begginer hacking, but is no really hard, is easy.

If you want a alternate form just add +8 on Second byte (flipped) it will alternative form, if out of alternative form it will become first form~

They're wild in certain areas - check the enclosed document.

---

Updated with a bugfix, changed one or two things I wanted to do as well.

* Level-up moves should now be working correctly again.

* Ditto should now have Imposter at 100% chance, Gyarados has Moxie.

* Gothita line now have Magic Bounce instead of Magic Guard.

* Second round E4 rosters have been switched around a bit.

Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wi2x1i3b1c6is3z

Edited by Drayano

@nscian12

Use r4cce its a program which allows you to edit the cheats in the usrcheat file you already have.

It's pretty easy to use: open the program from the zip -> go file>import and select your usrcheat.dat file then click the new game button on top and enter the name and gamecode (included in the AR cheats doc).

Then start adding the cheats you want to be using (I suggest at least the rematch trainer, increase battle message speed and perhaps the IV/EV check).

Then just go file>save and overwrite the old one, this takes a little while (10ish seconds I guess) and you can start playing with cheats (:

Pointer: be sure to add the cheats for your game, those for the other game don't work (experience with that xD)

On to my question: has the critical capture multiplier been changed? I had three crit captures in a row just now D:

Cheers!

Do you mean the Game ID? The one that you have to enter with the name of the game?

If so, it's included in the "Action Replay Codes.rtf" file, included in the download but I guess I can help you out here xD

For Blazeblack it's: IRBO E91C9E43

For Voltwhite it's: IRAO F522025B

In case you meant a cheat which you have to turn on so the other ones work (like with the action replay for the ps1 I used to have), I don't believe there is any D:

I hope I was able to help.

Cheers!

Unbelievable.. I never get lucky..

Then again, it's kind of unlucky that my only luck has chosen to appear in a game rather than making me richer, but it's a start D:

Thanks for answering so quickly (:

Oh also: I found that the first rotation battle (gym 1) did not have the option to switch around the pokemon you've sent out..

I don't know whether that's true for all the rotation battles but it might be something to look into..

Cheers!

Have you still not found him?

If not: you should find him when you try to walk into his gym, then at prime pier (with bianca and iris), then to the far left of the semicircle-road and then in the rocket headquarters across the street from his gym..

I'm player voltwhite v2.0(?) and a friend played the older version (I guess 1.2?) and neither of us have had any problem with the matter..

Cheers

Any codes that work on BW will work on BB/VW too.

Here's a new update, adding some extra stuff and fixing one or two things.

- Fixed incorrect Wild Pokémon in Route 13.

- Wild levels for fishing in the post-credit routes are now edited.

- Incorrect Pokémon in Pinwheel Forest (fishing) fixed.

- TM/HM changes to the following Pokémon: Druddigon.

- Level-up move changes to the following Pokémon: Arcanine, Ninetales, Flygon, Swinub, Piloswine, Mamoswine, Victini, Kyurem, Scyther, Scizor, Feraligatr, Riolu, Lucario, Marill, Azumarill, Venusaur, Charizard, Blaziken, Infernape.

http://www.mediafire.com/?l7p1rl1ziae86zr

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FM7I3O13

hi drayano, im having tons of fun using your Great mod of pokemon black n white. i only have one issue.i have the original and have completed it so i decided to giv yours a try, now i have two badges. and have spent a massive amount of time running around trying to find a shaking patch of grass and however i am led to believe its not functioning propperly.. is there any action replay that i can activate then. to fix this?? or is there anything u suggest? thanks in advance.

hi drayano, im having tons of fun using your Great mod of pokemon black n white. i only have one issue.i have the original and have completed it so i decided to giv yours a try, now i have two badges. and have spent a massive amount of time running around trying to find a shaking patch of grass and however i am led to believe its not functioning propperly.. is there any action replay that i can activate then. to fix this?? or is there anything u suggest? thanks in advance.

You're probably just very unlucky. I have had no problems with encountering shaking patches of grass, besides the fact that it takes a while sometime.