Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Drayano

• 2 weeks later...

Also, where can I download the emulator for this hack? The "official website", http://poketrainerpokemongames.weebly.com/, requires me to "take a survey" before getting access to the hack and emulator sites. The surveys consist of giving all of my information to a random website in order to win a "free $250 gift card" and other bogus things like that. And there's no way I'm going to do that.

Also, where can I download the emulator for this hack? The "official website", http://poketrainerpokemongames.weebly.com/, requires me to "take a survey" before getting access to the hack and emulator sites. The surveys consist of giving all of my information to a random website in order to win a "free $250 gift card" and other bogus things like that. And there's no way I'm going to do that.

Never heard of Google, I assume?

Ds emulator :

- Ideas (is just bad for sound, on emulate ROM is good is can play all but maybe is have bug on reading ROM file is cause app will sometimes crash, is also update but sometime is like not continued)

- Desmume (is slow on cheap hardware/is need more VGA RAM and ect, x64 is can more speed than x32, but is the best on both update, graphic, sound, and feature, is always update)

- No$gba (is too old but good for playing commercial ROM, without no$zoomer is cannot pass a new AP and some graphic glitch)

- DSemu (is cannot play new ROM also no update again)

- neoDS (is just not play a new ROM)

- ect (is have 4 another but is bad support, also no update)

you can search with these key some name of ds emulator

Some game-breaking bugs here.

First gym, due to you adding more Pokemon, it's a triple battle. If your main Pokemon dies, the first attack made by your second Pokemon crashes the game (both No$gba and Desmume), and also if you go to the Pokemon tab you get a "An error has occurred, please turn off the power" by the game. Unless I want to spend a solid hour grinding so 1 Pokemon can beat all 6, I'm stuck. You need to fix the gym so it's not a triple battle, just a normal 1v1, and the crashes wouldn't happen.This is the point where I have to break out an editor and boost the counter monkey up 4 or 5 levels just to save a ridiculously long grind at the very start of the game.

You need to change the gyms so that they're normal 1v1 battles, and then these crashes wouldn't happen.

Also, what happened to the normal vs legendary versions? The download links in the main post only have 1 patch for each game and have no mention of it, is it normal or legendary version?