Team Building Help and Advice request for a New Member: Theodore Draconus

I have a few pokemon team ideas I am considering working on but I would like to get some advice before going through all the work and trouble of trying to make these teams ideas. If anyone is willing to help me I would be most grateful. Also, I understand that the teams have weakness. The help I want is how get get my teams to work, not why they can't work. Thank you

Teams I would like to make:

* An Eevee Evolution Team with focus on attack and secondary focus on defense and support (Could use suggestions on movesets).

* A non legendary Steel Team where I could use suggestions on movesets and possible pokemon change (Team: Empoleon (Steel/Water), Metagross (Steel/Psychic), Steelix (Ground/Steel), Lucario (Steel/Fighting), Aggron (Rock/Steel), Magnezone (Steel/Electric))

* A Legendary Steel Team I could use suggestions on movesets. (Team: Dialga (Steel/Dragon, Heatran (Fire/Steel), Jirachi (Steel/Psychic), Cobalion (Steel/Fighting), Genesect (Steel/Bug))

* Dark Team which I could use suggestions on Moveset and possible pokemon changes (Team: Bisharp (Dark/Steel), Spirittomb (Ghost/Dark), Honchkrow (Dark/Flying), Tyranitar (Rock/Dark), Houndoom (Dark/Fire), Cacturne (Grass/Dark))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly and most importantly, as this will be the team for a villain of sorts I am consider making named Theodore Draconus (Yes, my screen name), a Legendary Dragon Team. This will be in game and in a story I plan on making. As such, yes I know this will take a while to make, which is why I want to make sure it is done right. Any and all advice and help would be most appreciated.

-----------------------------------

Theodore Daconus

An intimidating and at times severe man in his late 30s that has worked with and trained pokémon all his life. Yet he is also a gentleman of sorts, even if he is more of a solitaire individual. He is seen by those that have met him to be a respectful and even an inspiring man that speaks as one that know the world well. Yet by nature, Theodore is very cynical and wishes for nothing more then for the world to go back to its more purer state when dragon pokémon ruled the lands.

From a young age he has considered dragon pokémon to be the pinnacle of strength and power. This belief is a family trait as almost all of Theodore's ancestors were strong dragon masters. Yet the family name of Daconus had long since fallen into dishonor because so many of Theodore's family had committed great crimes against man and pokémon or have shown weakness in character. Because of this he believes it is his duty to restore his family honor and that breaking the law in any way should be punished.

Theodore has study and researched the myths, legends, and facts of all the dragon pokémon know. As such he could be consider more of a watcher then just a trainer, yet his ability to train dragons is almost without peer because of his knowledge. He is a man willing to do just about anything and sacrifice almost anything to meet his goals. He can also at the same time always be trusted to keep his word, even if it may temporarily hinders his goals to do so. He understands that the strength of a pokémon must be honed in battle and in training, and yet knows when a pokémon's limits have been reached. If he ever loses a battle he blames himself more then his pokémon, and sees every lose as a sign that he needs to make himself stronger as well as his pokémon.

More recently Theodore has come to believe that it is his destiny to become the ultimate dragon master because of a fateful sight of seeing Dialga and Palkia in glorious battle... yet to do that he feels he must catch the greatest of dragon pokémon. As such he has made it his goal to catch the dragons of legend: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem. Theodore is already well on his way... yet when he does capture all of the dragons of legend he will become one of the most dangerous man alive, even if he is not truly evil.

As such he will need to be taken down at all costs... who is up for the challenge?

(Yes, when Theodore Daconus's team is completed I do plan on sending out a WiFi battle challenge)

Edited by Theodore Daconus

Update

Dialga @ Adamant Orb

Trait: Pressure

EVs: 128 HP / 252 SAtk / 128 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Fire Blast

- Draco Meteor

- Aura Sphere

- Stealth Rock

Palkia @ Choice Scarf

EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)

- Spacial Rend

- Surf

- Fire Blast

- Outrage

Giratina @ Leftovers

EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SDef

Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Rest

- Sleep Talk

- Dragon Claw

- Will-O-Wisp

Reshiram @ Haban Berry

Trait: Turboblaze

EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)

- Blue Flare

- Flame Charge

- Dragon Pulse

- Stone Edge

Zekrom @ Life Orb

Trait: Teravolt

EVs: 204 Atk / 52 SAtk / 252 Spd

Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)

- Bolt Strike

- Dragon Claw

- Focus Blast

- Crunch

Kyurem @ Babiri Berry

EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Dragon Pulse

- Glaciate

- Hidden Power [Fire]

- Focus Blast

I am still working on the strategy (I am on Pokemon Online, and I am new to competitive battling) but here is some of it. Dialga will start with a few layers of Stealth Rock. The movesets have been worked so that I do not need to switch pokemon as much when my pokemon would not normally be as strong against an opponant (like ice). Fighting and other moves to take out tough normals like Blissey. Giratina to take out Arceus like threats. Kyurem would lure out such threats like Lucario. Actually let me talk to Tbird again, he helped me put the team together. I will give you a more detailed decription on my teams strategy as I can't remember all the details. Though I have played a few games with pokemon of similiar strength and it seem I am winning around half the time. I think I could do better I just need to get some more experiance in the competitive battling world.