Is my Acekard 2I real or fake

jawsisra

First I like to know how trustworth is NDSgamer its were I got my from

i bought this a few months back now I been using it till a friend of my looked at it and say its a fake. My 30 day money back is up now but I have been thinking of geting the new one that works on 3DS if this turns out to be a fake. If it is a fake were can I get a real one.

Here are photos I have taken of the card

It does ever thing Iwant to do but I wanted to make sure it is real before Upgrade it to work on the 3Ds

HNI_0054.jpg

HNI_0053.jpg

HNI_0052.jpg

HNI_0051.jpg

Best r4 wholesale

R4 wholesale is bringing more and more profit to merchants around the world. Our brand new website: www.electronics-wholesales.com offers such a good chance for any merchant worldwide. Before we just make retail , but gradually we found that big amount r4 flashcards was always bought by lot of big customers. For meeting the demand of these merchants , we make R4 wholesale site to wholesale r4. We wholesale r4 flashcards , including r4ishdc V2.0 happy box , r4i sdhc RTS, r4i-sdhc red box, r4itt, r4i-gold, acekard2i, m3i zero, DStwo, in the meantime, we offer very nice price ,so it is very valuable to buy flashcards on our r4 wholesale website. Among all the flashcards for our r4 wholesale , M3i zero and r4i sdhc RTS are the most popular and hot selling flashcard on our website, our company cooperates with the M3 team to release our own brand r4i sdhc RTS , it has totoaly new user interface and one year warranty , the most important point is that our r4i sdhc RTS can save real time.

For now, I strongly recommend our own flashcard r4isdhc RTS ’function and features for our r4 wholesale. Firstly , all interface for our this time r4 wholesale use can be easily operated by the buttons or stylus click. What is more , the friendly-human designed style for our r4 wholesale could allow all the users to obtain easy drag operation. There is a dynamic menu for our wholesale r4 which can provide a greatly smooth form when operating the console. We can change to lots of styles for the main interface over the screen , just like calendar , natural scenery , electronic clock and many beautiful images. For our r4i sdhc RTS for our wholesale r4 , there are many amazing other functions , it includes online mode , real time saving ,cheating, soft reset and so on.. So many functions could be easily used by a very simple swith. The cheat on RTS for our r4 wholesale can support the common ar , dat formats, and gets the option to choose the more than 10 languages. For so many advantages about our r4i sdhc RTS regarding our this time wholesale r4, there is no reason for us to miss such a wonderful flashcard. Due to our r4 wholesale promotional time , the price is very very nice , you wont get such nice price in the future. We wont do wholesale r4 every day , missing this time for r4 wholesale means you lose money. Just please stop hesitating and take actions right now , come to our website, keep it in mind , it is www.electronics-wholesales.com , to wholesale r4.

I did the update and it came back fake

so I am get a hold of the because they have on there site

Guaranteed Authentic for life

I also got a hold of Acekard asking them and this is what they sent to me

Jason Williams

i bought my Acekard 2i off of NDSgamer.com a few months back I was told it wa...

Apr 1 (6 days ago)

|

AceKard

to me

show details Apr 6 (2 days ago)

Jason Williams

i bought my Acekard 2i off of NDSgamer.com a few months back I was told it wa...

Apr 1 (6 days ago)

|

AceKard

to me

show details Apr 6 (2 days ago)

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

Your card looks really a little different from the original ones.

But according only some pictures,we can not be sure if it is fake or not.

But you can make a judgement by refering to the attached pictures.

Kind regards

They sent me 2 pics and my looks like the fake version more because the 2 is darker then the orignal were the 2 is lite

Because I know know this is a fake

I need a site that deals with Acekard 2i real

I will buy a new one right away. if they will not refund my money