PPRE - Generation 5

It's been a couple of weeks since BW has been out in English, so it's time to release the new Project Pokemon ROM Editor. This version includes a heavy amount of Pokemon and Move editing as well as Trainer editing. In addition, Map editing has been improved with overworlds incorporated and a full 3D editor. Sprites can be edited too.

Example of the map edit screen:

v_mapedit.png

Download link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2030539/ppre/V/ppre-v_b04.exe

Edited by Alpha

when i open b06 on windows, theres a longe pause then a window pops up saying 'this verison is not stable. it is recommended you use a previous version of ppre - V' with an OK button, i press OK and anotehr window pops up saying 'this application will now terminate' and a OK button, i press ok, it terminates, thats it :B wat do

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I CANT OPEN THE PPRE-V b06!!!!! When I open ppre-v_b06 on windows (windows 7), theres a longe pause then a window pops up saying "This verison is not stable. It is recommended you use a previous version of ppre-V" with an OK button, i press OK and another window pops up saying "This application will now terminate" and a OK button, i press ok, it terminates, thats it! What i do to this ppre-v b06 work???????!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to use the application BWME only that there is a problem! When I open the application NitroExplorer2 and extract the narc (a/1/8/0), it works. But when I open the application editor.exe and open the narc who ask, does not work! How do I do ???!!! If anyone has a video to explain, show me!

I want to use the application BWME only that there is a problem! When I open the application NitroExplorer2 and extract the narc (a/1/8/0), it works. But when I open the application editor.exe and open the narc who ask, does not work! How do I do ???!!! If anyone has a video to explain, show me!

Wrong thread!, please see topic and you question. replacing item is a basic skill, i don't know you not understand about it. i lazy to explain to you :P is waste on my bandwidth.

Please don't ask in this thread, please ask on http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?14752-Kazo-s-B-W-Tools , thank you :P

• 2 months later...

Alright, let's do this!

-Blitz runs ppre-v_b06.exe

-Unstable! Please Downgrade

-Blitz runs ppre-v_b04.exe

-Outdated! Please Upgrade

-Blitz runs ppre-v_b05.exe

-Outdated! Please Upgrade

-Blitz reads actual thread

-Blitz will murder you

EDIT: Received an infraction for this post for "Spam/Off-Topic". I don't see how this could be anymore on topic actually. Perhaps it was for Necro-posting, but in a slow-moving forum like this that really isn't an issue.

Edited by Blitz