Not Spam

Tbird

I love Project Pokémon

pp1x.png

~Woo hoo the April fools thing is finally over! I guess I'll just sign into the for-

pp2d.png

Sweet mother of mary! 102 Notifications! This is it, I know it, I am finally getting the recognition I deserve, everyone has swarmed to my page to congratulate me on my awesomeness, I bet SCV has even decided to make me Admin! My life is complete! What a glorious day

:D

pp3k.png

Maybe one day...

sadmb.jpg

So yeah I haven't been as active as I'd like to be lately, got no excuses, but I miss all the old people I used to play on shoddy with. Not seen you all in ages, and now the server's down, as far as I'm aware ._. Gonna try and post more 'round here, but I feel out of touch, haven't even finished BW yet, and still haven't really come to terms with most of the new BW stuff, I mean I know it all... but I just don't know if I like it or not... Feel too old xD. And if this post is anything to go by, my post quality isn't going to be exactly excellent anyway, haha.

I suppose this was slightly spam, Sorry :P.

Anyway, ProjectPokémon love thread... go!

"Thy Bird has finally awoke from thy slumber, but thy does not know of thy 101 Flocks of Chickens thy shall have to face. What shall thy try to due? Will thy soar to the brightest heavens or will thy dive into the darkest of shadows?"

I killed them slowly, one group at a time... yet their remnants remain annoyingly.

Hello Tbird, welcome :) Also thanks again for all the help you have given me with competitive gaming.