How to open a DS?

Destati

I'm sick of blowing the shoulder pads. I need to open it up and remove whatevers clogging them, cuz now BOTH my buttons are being affected. Curse Nintendo for their weird three-prong screws though. How can I open my DS by using anything but the proper screwdriver (cuz I have no idea where to get one)

dealextreme.com has the triwing screw drivers, it's probably the quickest way

Dealextreme is where you want to go for cheap and cool stuff, not fast shipping. It took at least two weeks for the delivery (without their EMS service). Maybe they've sped it up since last year, but I am not sure.

Dealextreme is where you want to go for cheap and cool stuff, not fast shipping. It took at least two weeks for the delivery (without their EMS service). Maybe they've sped it up since last year, but I am not sure.

I got a 3in1 from them, it only took a few days to arrive, with the free shipping...

I got a 3in1 from them, it only took a few days to arrive, with the free shipping...

That is because you are only a few countries away.

But for people in the U.S. it takes about 2 weeks.

Maybe they've sped it up since last year, but I am not sure.

I got my 3-in-1 from them, and not only did it take about three or four weeks, I didn't get a confirmation / tracking number from them at all.

But it was a good deal.

Destati, is this a DS Lite or a DS Phat? Just curious.

I like Electric Quarter for this sort of stuff. They sell on eBay, or through their regular website http://electricquarter.com/. They're in New Hampshire, so you don't have to wait for overseas shipping. They get your order out the door within a day or two, and then its up to the USPS. They'll send it Priority instead of first class for $3 extra.

That is because you are only a few countries away.

But for people in the U.S. it takes about 2 weeks.

Wow.

Australia finally has something over the US. (That isn't animal related)

codemonkey, I didn't get any emails either, I just found it in the mail box one day, and realised what it was.