Creating Pokemon Using PokeGen (VID+UPDATE4 (4/13/2011) New Video on Creating Pokemon)

PopEyeJR

BLEH.

I know what my mistake is... lol.

Don't laugh but this is what I did wrong..

I checked Matching trainer information.

>.>

I thought it was talking about the mine on game, not the one on the pokegen.

please note people that so they dont make stupid mistake like me lol.

thanks for trying to help btw

O_o... wow. Who would've guest?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright so my only question is, are we supposed to use the PID then? I've been using it this whole time... D: but someone on this thread said don't use it? /Confuzzled.

Also how can I check if my Pokemon are legit?

1. Every Pokemon has a PID. If you leave the PID box blank, in PokeGen, and then save your file or .pkm, PokeGen will automatically fill the PID for you. I per fer finding my Pokemon's PID manually because it's fun. You can also use the PID Generator that is integrated into PokeGen. So, um... yes. You are suppose to use the PID...

2. By sending it into the GTS. If it passes the WiFi check and goes up for trade it is legal. Just make sure to take it back before someone trades you.

Thanks very much for makin these videos I can make my Pokemons, Ev training is so exausting lol :D

Keep up the good work my friend, you are truly appreciated by me and my friend

Thanks =D I'm glad my videos are helping people out.

I do have a question...maybe it's been covered

I did my Seperior set him in party slot 1 got the PID and such, I went to reset the controls to start the next Pokemon; I went back to check the data for Serperior and the PID was gone do I have to go get it again or is that a normal thing?

Sorry i'ts 12am my time, tried to make it sound right lol

I do have a question...maybe it's been covered

I did my Seperior set him in party slot 1 got the PID and such, I went to reset the controls to start the next Pokemon; I went back to check the data for Serperior and the PID was gone do I have to go get it again or is that a normal thing?

Sorry i'ts 12am my time, tried to make it sound right lol

It's 12AM here too bro. I have school today O_o Anyways, no. That is not suppose to happen. When you complete a Pokemon set it to a slot somewhere to the right. When starting a new Pokemon your suppose to go to Options ---> Reset Tools right? Your saying you did that and when you looked at your Seperior's stats the PID was gone? I think the best way to solve this is to fill in the PID again and set it... again then click on Reset Tools and check back on your Serperior. I mean, if the PID box is empty and you save your Pokemon, PokeGen will generate a PID automatically. Ether way, you should try them both.

Could you check my .pkm file..

I've been using Pokegen for a while now and had no problem. They were all able to random match.

But like ever since yesterday, all the pkm files I make wont work >.<. Idk why.

I attached one of the pokemons that i can't bring in random match.

Let me know what's wrong pls.

btw, i figured out my sid now, yay. lawl.

Infernape LEAD.pkm

Infernape LEAD.pkm

Could you check my .pkm file..

I've been using Pokegen for a while now and had no problem. They were all able to random match.

But like ever since yesterday, all the pkm files I make wont work >.<. Idk why.

I attached one of the pokemons that i can't bring in random match.

Let me know what's wrong pls.

btw, i figured out my sid now, yay. lawl.

Stealth Rocks is a Gen IV move only. Making it appear as poketransfered will allow you to get into random match.

Infernape LEAD.pkm

Infernape LEAD.pkm

So... Dream world abilities are Ability 2?

Does that go for pokemons? o-o

For example. Let's say a Pokemon has a total of 3 abilities. Levitate, Flame Body, and Yoga. The 1st 2 Abilities are the Pokemon's regular abilities and Yoga (a made up ability), is the Pokemon's DW ability.

Levitate- Ability 1

Flame Body- Ability 2

Yoga (DW)-Ability 3

Since I don't know what the last bit of the Binary is for a DW ability I just set the PID to match Ability 2 and then in the 42h put 01 meaning that it has a DW ability.

If a Pokemon has 2 Abilities, Horn Butt and Fire Spit (DW) then set the PID to match ability 2 and in the 42h put 01. It's really the same thing for all Pokemon. This is the way I do it and it passes the WiFi check.

Like I said in the post above.

For example. Let's say a Pokemon has a total of 3 abilities. Levitate, Flame Body, and Yoga. The 1st 2 Abilities are the Pokemon's regular abilities and Yoga (a made up ability), is the Pokemon's DW ability.

Levitate- Ability 1

Flame Body- Ability 2

Yoga (DW)-Ability 3

Since I don't know what the last bit of the Binary is for a DW ability I just set the PID to match Ability 2 and then in the 42h put 01 meaning that it has a DW ability.

This is not 100% percent correct since DW hasn't came out yet for North America. But hey! It works =)