What were Entei, Suicune and Raikou before they were revived?

Destati

I think they were some kind of cat pokemon before they became legendaries. Everybody calls them the DOG pokemon, but come on you can can tell they are cats just by LOOKING at them. *lol*

Entei looks like a Lion.

Raikou's a Sabertooth Tiger

and Suicune's off a panther of some sort

I don't see where anyone got the idea that they were dogs despite what real life animals they obviously look like. *lol*

But then we'd have to figure out just what kind of pokemon cats are they??

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well to be different, i guess they weren't really a different being than themselves. Because if you can remember the first time you catch Ho-oh in G/S/C versions, it was holding the sacred ash w/c many of us knew its effect. And if that was the case in the (many)mysteries of pokemon, Ho-oh used sacred ash for them(just an opinion, no violent reactions). Speaking of mysteries, do you guys still remember Ash's(satoshi) butterfree and the pink butterfree? Or what the hell happened to his primeape? Ash again leaving all his pokemon and friends and doesn't care about most of them anymore.

Just to put it out there, bringing up a topic from earlier, there were multiple instances of normal animals from the first gen. There was Gastly using something that eats snakes to scare Ekans, the actual animal. There were multiple other instances, I just can't recall them off the top of my head. And I kinda like the idea of unknown Pokemon personally.

EDIT: it was a mongoose, and heres a link with other stuff. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Animals_in_the_Pok%C3%A9mon_world

• 4 weeks later...
My theory is that in future Pokémon generations, they'll introduce the 3 Pokémon that were to become what is known today as Entei, Raikou and Suicune. I really don't think 3 Eevees became the 3 legendary dogs.

They would have released those 3 pokemon long ago if it was like that, not wait 3 generations lol.

BTW: if you don't agree that lions and tigers are cats, call them beasts at least, because legendary dogs is WTF.. <,<

They were Eevee's, because of the following reasons.

-Eevee's are common as pets in Ecruteak city.

-The killed pokemon were resurrected by Ho-oh, who also embodied them with the elements of the events that destroyed the tower, lightning, burning and rain. Remember that Eevee's already evolve naturally when they get in contact with elemental stones. What Ho-oh did was like giving them an overdose of elemental evolution xDD

-The 3 Sages "protectors of the Tin Tower" (

) each own a Noctowl and one of the original 3 eeveelutions.

They would have released those 3 pokemon long ago if it was like that, not wait 3 generations lol.

BTW: if you don't agree that lions and tigers are cats, call them beasts at least, because legendary dogs is WTF.. <,<

They could introduce new Pokémon at any time, and they've done so far by having pre-evolutions and advanced evolutions. And I'll start calling them legendary beasts, then, seeing as dog is a bit controversial lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe you see Eevee around there to much because they are the poor people's Legendary Dogs, they can't catch one so they get the next best thing ;D I still think they were what they are now, they died because they tried to protect the tower or whatever could've been there, it was Ho-Oh's sacred shrine after all, or maybe decided to be with it at all times.

I am not a big fan of the evolution theory in general because there are many species and they all have like 2-3 evolutions but you don't really know where a Pikachu really came from, what it evolved from in the first place. The evolution theory is crap and introducing a theory that the legendary dogs evolved from some other Pokemon species just makes it all more confusing. Just stick to them being dead and that you revive them -fits much better with the already establishes premises and it does not create new unsolvable questions that you do get when you roll with the evolution version of the story.

Things were much more simpler if this had taken place on a planet far far away where Ash and his friends traveled to it -thus not knowing anything about Pokemon fits perfectly in and having the Pokedex even makes more sense (I find it odd that until now no one cared to gather data about Pokemon, and besides if the Pokedex is pre-programmed why do Ash have to go around gather "data"?...) Anyway this is my little rant on the evolution issue and some fundamental issues I have with the story itself. There is no real answer because they just make shit up lol, just stick with the story that you like best and grew up with and ignore stuff that are suddenly implemented and don't make any sense. :P

I'm going to ignore everything unrelated but the pikachu comment, to which I say pichu. As for the whole hatin on the current theorys, these are all theorys or fan fics, just good fan fics, I really think the rattata theory was started as a joke, but this is for theorys, so theoretically speaking, there could have ben a fountain where Remoraid lived, and when the fire hit the fountain was destroyed, and the Remoraid died, then Ho-oh did his whole revival to control the elements that caused the damage, and Suicune was created partially out of Ho-ohs imagination, which is why Suicune has a bigger role in the series.

They were always the beasts.

They were the original eeveelutions.

These 2 don't make sense.

Lightning struck the tower, it burned and the fire was then put out by heavy rainfall.

3 Pokemon died.

Ho-oh revived them and EMBODIED THEM WITH THE ELEMENTS OF THE 3 EVENTS that destroyed the tower.

-So you see, they couldn't have been Electric, Fire and Water typed already before. Considering that, Normal is the only logical type they could have been. Anyone thinking otherwise is ignoring the few facts we have.

Now think about it.

Eevee's can evolve into 3 different species when they are exposed to elemental stones (of thunder, fire and water).

Whatever the beasts were before, it is a fact they were given an overdose of elemental power from Ho-oh and became what they are.

It makes perfect sense that they were 3 Eevees.

You can stop enforcing your idea now. A suggestion is a suggestion. You already said a few times what you think it might be according to you.

They got the elements when Ho-oh revived them. This is not a suggestion. I'm trying to point out that they couldn't have been of those types before.

I don't care if someone thinks they were rattatas or whatever, as long as it's not of the few possibilities we can actually exclude by reasoning.

They got the elements when Ho-oh revived them. This is not a suggestion. I'm trying to point out that they couldn't have been of those types before.

I don't care if someone thinks they were rattatas or whatever, as long as it's not of the few possibilities we can actually exclude by reasoning.

Actually, not true. Just because they were imbued with the powers of the event, that does not give any indication of their powers before the event. If you were to imbue a Vaporeon with Water, Fire, and Lightning, it might very well become a much bulked up Pokemon, but its affinity for Water causes it to absorb the water infusion better than the others, keeping it a pure Water type.

In fact, that could make more sense than them being Normal typed, since if you infused a Normal with water from the storm, wouldn't you get a Water-Normal type Pokemon? But the beasts aren't dual-typed.

There is no indication at all about what they were before the tower burned down. Nintendo has told us nothing. What you presented as "facts" were personal interpretations, nothing more.

As it happens, I don't really disagree with your idea. Eevee is the most variable Pokemon there is, and has ties to the city through the Kimono sisters. But please don't pass speculation off as fact.