What were Entei, Suicune and Raikou before they were revived?

Destati

In the manga, the 3 pokémon that became the dog trio looked quite small. Maybe they were 3 small pokémon, unrelated to any other species? This may be because The pokémon were never "named".

The thing about origin formes for the 3 dogs could be possible.

Yep i am only expanding on what they chould have been.I fully belive now giratina origin form was to see how everyone whould react to such a thing.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep i am only expanding on what they chould have been.I fully belive now giratina origin form was to see how everyone whould react to such a thing.

Wasn't that bad. They might put an exclusive Notched-ear Pichu sprite into HG/SS.

Someone mind explaining the Beast Trio species? I've seen plenty of people say Cats, and others say Dogs. Raikou seems like a Tiger, Entei seems like a Lion, Suicune idk but from what bulbapedia says, a Maned Wolf/Leopard.

While making this post I decided to re check and surprizingly near everything said about them was also listed. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Legendary_beasts

Including the eeveelution/beast relationship & being cat/dog.

What does everyone else see them as?

I never speculated that they came from the Eeveelutions, but it does make a bit more sense to their origin. I think there needs to be a special on them explaining the events that created them.

Raikou's best stats are Speed and Special Attack. Jolteon is the same way.

Entei's best stats are Attack and HP. Flareon shares the attack attribute. Both are regarded as the worst from their group.

Suicune's best stats are Defense and Special Defense. Vaporeon... shares neither, but has the most HP of all Eeveelutions. Both are regarded as the best from their family.

The fact that Suicune and Vaporeon seem to be the only mono-typed Water Pokemon that can learn Aurora Beam NATURALLY aside from that weirdo Octillery makes things more convincing...

Funny thing is, Ecruteak has a dance house which is filled with Kimono Girls using... Eeveelutions! Could it be? o_O

Yeah, sure... Eevees are miraculously "unable to be found in the wild"... but where are all these people getting them and the starter Pokemon? I guess it's just like that to make the players unhappy >:-[

Off topic but remember how weird Raikou looked in his Gold and Silver sprites? They fixed him in Crystal, but still... can't get over how different he began to look.

Edited by wraith89

Watch that anime episode when Ash and everyone are trapped inside S.S. Anne... when they look out the window; NORMAL FISHIES! O_O

LoL... I questioned that too along with the Cerulean Gym's aquarium xD

They could just be 3 Pokémon that haven't been introduced.

Maybe, their original forms weren't given names, and afterward, when they've gained their new forms, they were given their new names. Suicune, Entei, Raikou.

Did you think they ate the Pokemon? I mean Magikarp maybe. It just seems weird that people in the Pokemon world would eat Pokemon.

Pokedex data for Ekans: Pidgey and Spearow are its favorite foods.

Pidgeot: hunts for Magikarp.

Farfetch'd: hunted by people for its leek...

Yeah... a lot of Pokemon do get eaten...

Wow, if kids read this their childhood would be destroyed.

Pokemon of America neglected to cut that out. They slipped from preventing it. I didn't think i would live to see that. Considering everything the removed over the years...

I've seen garden snakes at my place... the poisonous brown ones. My parents always kill them though... we're raising chickens too. Snakes are VERY scary in real life... but Ekans are so weak xD

I still think those pokemon were the Eeveelutions.

I've seen garden snakes at my place... the poisonous brown ones. My parents always kill them though... we're raising chickens too. Snakes are VERY scary in real life... but Ekans are so weak xD

I still think those pokemon were the Eeveelutions.

I doubt they were anything ever. Just for the plot.

On Earth we grow leeks.

On Pokearth we hunt Farfetch'd for leeks.

....... Um, there's an easier way...

Also,

Drifblim kidnaps children

Seeing a Dusknoir means you're about to die

Cubone wears the skull of its deceased mother

Giratina probably killed a bunch of Pokemon in the past

LUCARIO DIES

Hypno also kidnaps children by making them sleepwalk

Seeing an Absol means that there will soon be a natural disaster.

Have I crushed any souls yet?