What were Entei, Suicune and Raikou before they were revived?

Destati

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok if i got this then the legend says that lightining struck lugia fled the tower burend and then rain quenched the fire all the while 3 nameless pokemon died then ho-ho gave them new life. And as the legend says they represnt the lighting that struck the tower the fire that burend the tower and the rain that dispelled the fire so its possible that 3 unknown pokemon were enbodied with elements then given names which would explain why there names all mean the elements which they represent and some form of ruler (emporer, duke, & monarch) and since they are legandaries they would be the only of there species before and after the reserection

anything wrong with/or missing in this satement so far?

that means they would have to be seprate legandaries or have a differnt blank (or orign)form before the tower event

missing anything?

Edited by Megablaster326
hrufhi

• 2 weeks later...
but wait wasn't it ho-oh who used to stay in the burnt tower not lugia i thought lugia was the literall beast of the sea

actually ho-oh stayed at the other tower( bell tower or w/e) but if i remember correctly burnt tower was the old bell tower or soemthing i dont know.

More so, I want to know what happened to Mewtwo and the three legendary birds during this time. Yeah yeah, so they say the legendary birds left to Sinnoh in Platinum and all... but I don't like that story :-/

the legendary birds are still in the same place they've always been (i think) articuno is at seafoam islands? zapdos by electric plant and i cant remember moltres(all these place in games). but they did really mess up the story line

in pokemon black and white their are some pokemon that dont have the same effect as most of the others (that effect is Dream world) those pokemon are Victini (its a fire and psychic)= Entei. Kerudio (water and fighting)= Suicune (even has similar tail). zeburaika (electric) = raikou. zeburaika is the only one that has the dream world effect still but i can see raikou (the tail looks like it at least). go to serebii.net and go to the side and go to 5th generation pokemon (should be under the first category and its the last link?)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
the only problem with that theory is that we still have the legendary bird trio today and the legendary dogs. so that would mean that someone or something would have had to revive the legendary birds and lugia.

oh this is for Sel's post

True, But it's never stated that there are only one of each of the bird trio. And since the legend of the disaster doesn't mention lugia at all, It most likely meant he wasn't present at the exact time of it.. Maybe just hunting nearby? (I imagine Lugia is some sort of predatory bird/dragon). I Read something not long ago though that mentioned a war that caused the fall of the Brass/Bell tower. If i find it again i'll post it, as it may help in figuring this out.

EDIT: Found this at bulbapedia, But it's talking about the anime, So it may not apply here.

"According to the anime, Ho-Oh lived in the Tin Tower in ancient times. When a war broke out, burning both the Tin Tower and the Brass Tower down, it created Raikou, Entei, and Suicune, and all four disappeared. Later, a new Tin Tower was erected, but Ho-Oh since then has never come back for sure."

Well, the games themselves state the legendaries can be in multiples.

Firstly, by the fact they can be shiny. There's no such thing as a shiny of a Pokemon if there is only one of that Pokemon. The only Pokemon in our present times that we see no evidence of there being multiples of are Spikey-Eared Pichu, Victini, Zekrom, and Reshiram. Celebi is still up in the air because 1) Even though many have been seen in the same area (anime), they may just be the same Celebi time travelling from different points in time, or 2) it could be shiny from the Japanese Bonus Disc. If tests show it can be, then it is definitive there are more than one Celebi. I still have no idea why Mewtwo can be shiny. >_>

Secondly, in Pokemon Colosseum, players run into the Legendary Beasts + Ho-oh. In xD: Gale of Darkness, the Legendary Birds + Lugia. The birds can also be found in Kanto. Another set of birds also appear in Sinnoh. Also, there are the Crown (Crown City in Korean) shiny versions of the Legendary Beasts.

My theory is that the newly formed Legendary Beasts bred with whatever species they used to be, creating the multiples of the new species, while the older species, already endangered, dwindled in numbers until they are either very sparse and rare and can only be found in very few areas in the world (probably where us players have no current access), or, sadly they may be extinct, like the Spikey-Eared Pichu, anything from fossils, and the bug Genesect used to be.

Well, the games themselves state the legendaries can be in multiples.

Firstly, by the fact they can be shiny. There's no such thing as a shiny of a Pokemon if there is only one of that Pokemon. The only Pokemon in our present times that we see no evidence of there being multiples of are Spikey-Eared Pichu, Victini, Zekrom, and Reshiram. Celebi is still up in the air because 1) Even though many have been seen in the same area (anime), they may just be the same Celebi time travelling from different points in time, or 2) it could be shiny from the Japanese Bonus Disc. If tests show it can be, then it is definitive there are more than one Celebi. I still have no idea why Mewtwo can be shiny. >_>

Secondly, in Pokemon Colosseum, players run into the Legendary Beasts + Ho-oh. In xD: Gale of Darkness, the Legendary Birds + Lugia. The birds can also be found in Kanto. Another set of birds also appear in Sinnoh. Also, there are the Crown (Crown City in Korean) shiny versions of the Legendary Beasts.

My theory is that the newly formed Legendary Beasts bred with whatever species they used to be, creating the multiples of the new species, while the older species, already endangered, dwindled in numbers until they are either very sparse and rare and can only be found in very few areas in the world (probably where us players have no current access), or, sadly they may be extinct, like the Spikey-Eared Pichu, anything from fossils, and the bug Genesect used to be.

That's a very good point. Also, I think the fact that the reason that YOU the player cannot breed Legendary pokemon Is because Nintendo Thought it would be to easy If you could raise an army of Legends bred to have near perfect IV/EVs.. It would be tantamount to cheating. But legendaries are shown to breed on the anime. So multiples of the bird trio is a possibility under this logic.

• 1 month later...

Time for this Science Brain of mine to get to work. Okay, I read out the entire thread and spent a whole hour breaking this down into english. Okay, so we have our first point of view. In the anime, there appears to be MORE than one of the Suicune, Raikou and Entie species. If that holds true, then it would have been...hold one. Let me just give a GREAT guess stat-wise. Okay, Raikou may have been Jolteon, Suicune may have been Vaporeon,yes and Entei may have been Typhlosion. That is the most presumable guess stat-wise, and even if those Pokemon are not available in the wild, SO WHAT ! Now onto my real theory, considering there are more of the three dogs' species, they may have been the same three dogs that died and Ho-Oh resurrected them. Because the ones found in the wild are he ones resurrected, they are considered Legendary, while the others found in Fr/Lg and the anime may have just been called legendary because they are of the same species, but the real legendary ones are those found in-game and in the Johto region in the anime.

EDIT : By the way, I have nothing against those who say Entei may have been Arcanine. Will someone read that post I made on NDS not working thread, I really need help with that.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think they were one Pokemon.

In the middle of the night, Kyogre awakened and caused heavy rain, which weakened the tower. A flash flood swept Pokemon away from its home. The Pokemon was slammed into the inside of the tower and was knocked out. Lightning directly struck the already injured Pokemon and made a fire start. The Pokemon burned in the fire, then Ho-Oh appeared from the clouds. Lugia then rose from the ocean. They both flew to where the dead Pokemon was and used their power to recreate the Pokemon. It was split into 3 different Pokemon, Raikou, Entei and Suicune, and was given another chance to live. The three Pokemon then fled to different places in Jhoto.

If you want to know what happened to Kyogre after that, it went into a deep sleep and awakened when Team Aqua used the Blue Orb.

• 1 month later...

legendaryeevees.png

I still stand behind this for making the most sense ever regarding the topic.

The 3 sages guarding the Tin tower in Crystal have eeveelutions for crying out loud, its not Farfetch'd that the pokemon that died were Eevees owned by sages of the Brass tower. Especially when it's the only pokemon to evolve into enough different pokemon, even exactly any of the three types via evolution stones.

• 1 month later...

yeah its obviously flareon, vaporeon, jolteon i mean their stats even have a few similarities for instance both entei and flareon, both are physical attackers but sadly neither learn flare blitz :( , raikou and jolteon both have good sp. attack and speed and suicune and vaporeon are both better at sp. attack than physical attack

• 1 month later...

I'm guessing that they really were Entei, Raikou and Suicune before they died. And NOT Jolteon, Vaperon and Flareon or any other Pokémon!

Maybe they were the last of their species and some old wise guy made friends with the three legendary dogs to protect them, so that they wouldn't become extinct.

But when the tower burnt down and they died, Ho-Oh resurrected them because they were the last of their species and Ho-Oh knew that the legendary three dogs were special and could do great things to their world, and Ho-Oh knew that there would be one special child... A child with such a pure heart and good will, and that child would become a great person whom people would look up to, but that would'nt happen unless Entei, Raikou and Suicine were there to help that child accomplish those great things. So Ho-Oh couldn't just let them die and become extinct just because of that special child, so Ho-Oh resurrected them, giving them their bodies back so that everyone could see later, how the three legendary dogs look like.

And THAT'S why they weren't any other Pokémon from the beginning, they were Entei, Raikou and Suicune, Ho-Oh wanted people to know what those three special dogs really looked like, because they were to get even more legendary than before. More legendary just by helping that child... ;)

So that's my idea of what happened; Ho-Oh resurrected them, giving them their origin bodies (the ones we see in the games and movies) because they were the last ones of their species, and that Ho-Oh knew of that child already and knew he/she would need Entei, Raikou and Suicunes help.

And sorry for my bad english! Hahaha :tongue: I'm swedish so my english ain't perfect, and plus I'm tired so I might have written something a little bit weird! xD But that's basically what I think about Entei, Raikou and Suicune. :smile:

• 11 months later...

Once upon a time,

Raikou, Entei and Suicune was stuck at the base of Tin Tower.

They were smaller (younger) and weaker, unlike any other normal Pokemon you'll find.

One day, a storm struck the tower and burned it down, only to be qwelled by the rain.

Ho-oh, who felt sad over their deaths,

Blessed them and revived them as themselves, and granting them Legendary Stats.

Now, all that awaits them is a main protagonist to release them from their statue states and set them off to embark on a journey.

The End...

Or is it.

• 4 months later...

So I believe the three Pokemon in the tower were three eevees. The reason I say this is there were three different events that happened to the tower. There was the lightning that struck it, the fire that burned it and the rain that doused the flame, hence the fact the legendary beasts are electric, fire, and water. I believe they are eevees also because the eeveelutions flareon, Jolteon and vaporeon are the original eeveelutions and they have similar appearances to the legendary beasts as well as corresponding stat distributions. But that's just my idea

• 3 years later...