Shiny GTS [Now with Gen V support!] (Now announcing Shiny DTS!)

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use Pokesav to convert Pokemon from Party to PC. And I think you mean 236 BYTES, not KILOBYTES, because if it were in kilobytes, then the game would blow up! (not really)

Oh yeah but l find PokeGen as the most simple and user friendly program but whichever you prefer to use.

Bytes yes.

Same problem... for me the problem is in the connection!

Hmm try use your local IP if you don't want anyone else to connect to it (also only you)

You can find your local IP on Windows by go Start Menu > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Click on your connection (below the internet globe) > Details > use IPv4 Adress

Hmm try use your local IP if you don't want anyone else to connect to it (also only you)

You can find your local IP on Windows by go Start Menu > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Click on your connection (below the internet globe) > Details > use IPv4 Adress

Now I can connect, but I can make a pub distro in this mode??

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, but I can use to send the Pokémon GTS, and the DTS to receive them?

If you like?

I can only send and not receive

While I know people who receive and send

Try running the GTS/DTS in windows xp sp3 mode. It fixed the problem for me.

• 2 weeks later...

This is what happens.

I open shinygts and put in my saved pokemon file. I put in my IP address which is 10.0.0.5. I click start DNS. It says "DNS server Initialized" then nothing happens. It doesnt give me a DNS number to put into my 3DS. If I do click start GTS it says that GTS initialization on port 80 is complete. so its not a problem with that. Why wont it give me the DNS number?

Forget my previous post. Here is a more detailed explanation of what happens

when I open shiny gts this is what happens:

1. I open my pokemon save file

2. I select Generation 5 on the top right

3. I put in my IP address which my command prompt shows me, it is usually 10.0.0.x This IP address often changes. (this might be the problem. I don't know whether to use the IP address that shows up on my command prompt, or use the ip that checkmyip.com showed me [someone on another thread said it showed your local IP address])

4. I click start DNS, then 4 things pop up

*** Fake DNS server v0.4 by ShinyJirachi ***

*** Based on M@T's Fake DNS server v0.3 ***

*** Based on LordLandon's sendpokemon.py ***

*** DNS Server Initialized ***

5. After that, nothing pops up, it doesn't tell me a number to put into my ds

I heard people say alot about port 80 or something, which I have no idea what they are talking about, but if I click start GTS it says "GTS Initialization on Port 80 is complete" so I dont think the problem is that.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong and what I can do to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...