Shiny GTS [Now with Gen V support!] (Now announcing Shiny DTS!)

I think i might have found a bug. When i upload a gen V file from my game to the pc using GTS some of the data seems to be getting lost when i open the .pkm file in pokegen. It shows the poke as level 1, 0 exp., all IV's are 0, trainer ID and SID are both 0 and game of origin is not set to anything. I can upload one of the files if you would like to see it. Or maybe i'm just doing something wrong?

EDIT: Does the same thing sent to pc through DTS if that matters...

All I can say is make sure the proper GTS was selected. I have successfully uploaded several test Pokemon using the Gen V system.

You can put me in the same boat as scrapz, getting constant 13275 errors while trying to connect. IR-GTS-BW has worked every time I've tried it. Frustrating? Yes. Appreciative of your efforts? Also yes.

The only issue I can see is that Nintendo is bouncing you off for some reason. I honestly don't know what else to say. Make sure nothing else is trying to compete with Port 80 & 53.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Private Function GetNextPokemon(ByVal Gen As Generation) As String

This function increments the index each time it is called.

This causes a bug in Private Sub asyncReq(ByVal sk As Socket) when using folder distribution mode

Case ModeType.Folder

'Check for a Gen IV request
If req.IsGenIV Then

'Get the next Pokemon
Dim _ans As String = GetNextPokemon(Generation.IV)

'Log about it
Me.Log(ip + " will get " + IO.Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(_ans))

'Ans
ans = GetBinHG(GetNextPokemon(Generation.IV))

Else

'Get the next Pokemon
Dim _ans As String = GetNextPokemon(Generation.V)

'Log about it

'Ans
ans = GetBin(GetNextPokemon(Generation.V))

End If
[/Code]

As you can see it is called twice which causes every other pokemon in the folder to be skipped.

Changing

to

ans = GetBin(_ans)

will correct this

I also modified the source for myself so that it will disable IIS if it is detected, then re-enable when you stop the gts server. This will require administrator priveledges however, as you must have rights to control the service.

Private Function GetNextPokemon(ByVal Gen As Generation) As String

This function increments the index each time it is called.

This causes a bug in Private Sub asyncReq(ByVal sk As Socket) when using folder distribution mode

Case ModeType.Folder

'Check for a Gen IV request
If req.IsGenIV Then

'Get the next Pokemon
Dim _ans As String = GetNextPokemon(Generation.IV)

'Log about it

'Ans
ans = GetBinHG(GetNextPokemon(Generation.IV))

Else

'Get the next Pokemon
Dim _ans As String = GetNextPokemon(Generation.V)

'Log about it

'Ans

End If
[/Code]

As you can see it is called twice which causes every other pokemon in the folder to be skipped.

Changing

to

ans = GetBin(_ans)

will correct this

I also modified the source for myself so that it will disable IIS if it is detected, then re-enable when you stop the gts server. This will require administrator priveledges however, as you must have rights to control the service.

Wow I had not noticed that. I'll fix that up...can't believe I missed that o_O

Forward ports, close other programs. You're being very generic here and not providing me with anything to really work with. There's no such thing as an easy fix if I don't have all the details.

I'm sorry, I was in a hurry when I posted that. It went full bars then none, which it used to do for ir-gts before I turned off the firewall. How might I "forward ports". I never got an error from the program btw, it just froze when I tried it on heart gold.

Hi.

I've filled in all sections correctly (Programme detects external IP for you, and I copied it into my primary DNS on my ds settings), the programme is permitted access through my firewall, however I just connect to the regular gts...No activities are reported in the Shiny DTS..

I have worked HyperGTS previously..however it is interesting to note that I am suddenly having a similar problem with that..

Any ideas?

Note: I haven't changed any settings on my router or gotten a new one recently.

Hi.

I've filled in all sections correctly (Programme detects external IP for you, and I copied it into my primary DNS on my ds settings), the programme is permitted access through my firewall, however I just connect to the regular gts...No activities are reported in the Shiny DTS..

I have worked HyperGTS previously..however it is interesting to note that I am suddenly having a similar problem with that..

Any ideas?

Note: I haven't changed any settings on my router or gotten a new one recently.

There are known incompatibilities if you are going via USB instead of pure Wifi. Are you absolutely sure that you copied your Wifi settings in properly into your first networking slot?

Hello there. I am very impressed with your work here! I did give it a test run and was able to send a Pokemon to a friends 5th gen game. When he received it however, the name had ???????? instead of the Pokemons names. Is there something I am doing wrong here? The Pokemon in question was an event Milotic VCG09 I opened it in Pokegen and saved it to a Black/White format.

Anything I am doing wrong? How do I need to fix this?

Ah ok I'll try that. Thanks for your input! BTW is there a program where you can send Pokemon from your cart to your PC for the 5th Gen yet?

EDIT: Ok think I fixed it can someone connect to my server to test it out? IP is 71.56.99.5

Edited by DX Dracario

Hi I have been having issues with both the Shiny GTD and DTS. Before this, I ran Hyper GTS and had no issues and did distributions fine. when I try to give out 5th gen stuff though, the Shiny GTS will do 5 or 6 pokemon then just stops, and no matter what I do, it lets people in, but gives nothing. The shiny DTS does a similar thing, but will only give out 1 pokemon. I am still using the hyper GTS for G4, and it works perfect with no issues at all. It's not a port forwarding problem either, or else Hyper wouldn't work! The files are fine, as I sent them to a friend, and they were fine for him in IR-GTS BW, and so I tried that, and it worked fine on these files. I prefer to use your program though as I want to give out more than just one pokemon!

Is there a glitch or bug in this program somewhere? am I the only one having this issue with the newer programs?

one other thing, even when I shut off the DTS/GTS, they still block my port 80!!! I have to completely restart my PC, or use a program like RKill to stop the ports being blocked

any help you can shed on this is appreciated...

Hi.

Any ideas?

Note: I haven't changed any settings on my router or gotten a new one recently. I connect with USB.

Still in dire need of help.

Regards.