Whats HM09?

4evil

WHAAAT! there's now 9, now my 2 shiny Mew's can't hold ALL the HM's, and have you checked Serebii, they now have images, it shows your Main character, with a Chikorita walking around with him, it looks so awesome, it might be like Pokemon Yellow, i think I'm gonna. *faints*

• 1 month later...
Currently, I just ignore H's and use ARDS to walk through obstcles that require one (with the exception of fly and defog).

Yeah me too. i dont even collect them sometimes but most of them are given forcebly...so we cant help it lol. HM 09 might be a joke....or it could be some nonesense move like rock smash or defog which has no other use aside from field usage.Hopefully it can be a radical new move that can be used to dig holes through walls or something. Honestly!! when i heard about rock climb i was sure it was a rock type move. Rock and ground types can learn with some others....pfft turned out to be normal type and useless as usual.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HM09 is not a glitch move in any games - there are no glitch moves called "HM##" or "TM##" in Gen II, and in Gen I the "HM##" moves only went up to HM05.

HM09 is a glitch item that can be obtained through the Celebi glitch and does nothing except for being something to sell.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...