• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... sorry that was a slight typo. I meant to say "Since they are showing images of Celebi's shrine". I don't know how I could have missed that. You see, with the Jagged eared Pichu coming out of behind the shrine to play with Shokotan Pichu, it sort of indicates that the shrine is important. If there was no event there, they wouldn't want to bring much attention to it. And they is Game Freak.

I've read the basic idea for this somewhere before, but I don't exactly remember where.

I know the games =/=anime, but I'm sure the HGSS team at Gamefreak gave the animation studio the design and basic details/info on the Jagged-Ear Pichu. This is easily proven in the fact that Shaymin's Sky form and Giratina's Origin form as well as the idea for the its home dimension premiered in a movie before the game, and we know the game was in development much longer than the movie.

In the 12th movie, the JE Pichu is only in the past once the characters travel back in time thanks to Dialga. So what if the Pichu we find at Ilex Shrine is actually from the past and brought to the future by Celebi? Maybe the old man we saw in the event was the Pichu's trainer once upon a time ago?

I would love the return of the GS Ball and a miniature Time-Warp event for Celebi, and definitely wouldn't mind the PC Pichu-JE Pichu event being kind of tied together with the Celebi event. Granted they really only have crossing information and nothing from the Pichu event is required to activate the Celebi event in case you never got the Pichu's.

Something like this:

Pikachu Colored Pichu transferred to HGSS -

Possibly some NPCs in Azalea mention an odd colored Pichu that used to be spotted in Ilex to hint to take the Pokemon there. You take the PC Pichu to Ilex Forest, and once in front of the shrine, the JE Pichu pops out from behind the shrine and instantly becomes friends/rivals with your PC Pichu. The two begin to race and and after coming back, a few steps behind them is an old man. The man may say something like "I was wondering what all the ruckus was. Oh! What's this? I used to have a Pichu just like like that one with the jagged ear, but one day she just disappeared." The Pichu will jump and walk over to the old man. "You mean you are my Pichu?! Hm... I wonder if this is the will of the Guardian of the Forest? My Pichu used to often play with one the same color as yours, they were very energetic. I am too old to take care of her now, will you do me a favor and raise my Pichu?" You answer yes, and the the old man thanks you and asks you to take good care of it as the JE Pichu joins your party.

I also know that if the PC Pichu evolves, that the event still activates. If you use a Pikachu or Raichu, the text will simply change to reflect which one you own.

You obtain the GS Ball in HGSS-

Like before, there is a NPC or two somewhere that mention how Kurt not only makes Pokeballs from apricorns, but also likes to collect and examine strange Pokeballs (the item description also mentions its a strange ball that wont open). You then take the GS Ball to Kurt who asks you for some time to examine it. You then go back and he says how he has never seen anything like it and can't even get it open. His daughter can run in and mention how Ilex Forest has suddenly changed. Kurt will run outside and mention how the GS Ball is giving off the same kind of feeling as the forest, and perhaps you should put the ball in the shrine of the guardian.

You take the ball to the forest and place it in the shrine, and almost instantly you are warped back in time. You can then explore the forest ,but can only go back to Azelea because the forest hasn't had a path cleared through it. You return to Azelea and are greeted by a younger Kurt who mentions how funny your sense of fashion is. A guy then runs by asking if you have seen a Pichu with a cute Jagged Ear. Kurt says no and the guy asks if you will check the forest while he and Kurt check the route to the east of town. You agree and the guy and Kurt head east, Kurt will remain at the edge of the town to prevent you from leaving by telling you to check the forest. You head back to Ilex and find the JE Pichu and Celebi playing. As you walk up to them, Celebi gets spooked and warps the Pichu into the future to protect her and then challenges you to a battle. You then capture or defeat Celebi and it either teleports you back to the future with it out of friendship or without it out of fear.

Something like that anyway. I just know I like the longer events than just, walk with item to spot, Pokemon arrives, battle, end.

Edited by DanteKoriyu

Well, the GS ball was programmed into the original game so I'm betting it will be in the remakes if they wan't it exact as the originals. But this item may also be exclusive to Japan like it was in G/S. Another thing to notice is, will they bring back the Berserk Gene item that was said to be left behind from Mewtwo 3 years ago after the cave, caved in.

First of all, wrong thread to be speculating on Mewtwo and his beserk gene. Second, just to end off the conversation and continue it in the right place, in the original game you could find Beserk Gene but you couldn't find Mewtwo so obviously it was an item for Mewtwo but to obtain Mewtwo it had to be traded to you. But, since they added GBA legends Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza they could put in Mewtwo because they might not be adding any GBA connectivity. But hey, that's what I speculate, lets keep that in the right section. Anyways, if there is going to be a Celebi event, we will not be finding anytime soon because events for the game are not announced during the game's release, but since they are drawing quite a lot of attention to the shrine it seems like something important is in that shrine, so I believe they will be keeping Celebi especially since there is no other way to obtain Celebi without a GBA event.

Since they released info that they have Euisin in it from crystal, it stands to reason that they would also have the GS ball from crystal.

Back in the day when G/S came out I got an english rom months before it came out in america. I am hoping to do that again this time around. Hopefully, the awesome hackers/programmers we have here will be able to look through the code and tell us if the GS ball is in it or not.

I'm sure they will have a ROM by the first day of its release, but I asked SCV that question long ago and he said that within hours they should know a lot about the game. Again, speculation like that belongs in the speculation thread. This thread is for the GS ball, not for Darkrai and Manaphy egg. But if the game has the GS ball, the programmers should see that within the first day.

The GS ball was such a big gaping plot hole in the Anime. It would be neat to see them go back and actually do something with it. Though since I don't watch the anime anymore, I guess it really doesn't matter lol.

With Celebii being the hardest legendary to get, it would be almost stupid for GF to not bring it back in some way. With Celebii's shrine in the remake, we have good reason to believe it will make an appearance, but will it be with a GS ball? Still though to say. Not sure if anyone has said this, but maybe you will have to catch celebii with the GS ball?

The jagged ear pichu would be cool on other games, but at the same time, making it untradeable kinda adds to the game. But a pichu, even a jagged ear one, is nothing compaired to the rarity of a Celebii. I can see it tradeable to later versions, but I know it would upset a lot of people if it couldn't be trade to D/P/Pt