• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone does, but I can't help doubting it just a little bit. For example, Kris was in Crystal and not in Gold and Silver. She was not included as the female choice in the new games. My point is that the event was only in Crystal, not in Gold and Silver, so there would not be any event to reintroduce. Now if we were talking about Johto in general, that would not be the case, but since these are remakes of Gold and Silver, there is nothing to reintroduce since the shrine was useless in Gold and Silver.

I would really hope this isn't a TRU event =/ I've never attended one, personally, but that's for the simple fact that as an adult I always feel out of place. As geeked as I am about pokemon, I wish they would just have it wifi and TRU (like they did for the secret key) to make it easier. It's kind of creepy to have snot-nosed kids staring at you O.o;

And believe me, no matter where I go, all the kids always stare. I don't know why. I may have never met the kid and they look at me as though I'm the one who provides their food--IT'S CREEPY. D:

well in the remake of red and blue ( firered and leafgreen ) they had events like deoxys on birth islend and ho-oh and lugia at narvel islend ( i think thats the name of it)

so i could see a gs ball event in these games but then again it might not be so iam not geting my hopes up about that but any way iam buying soulsilver even if it dosent have that event i mean its just one part of an awsome soon to be game

( what i mean buy soon to be is that its not out yet)

Well, to know if this event will be here, we need to know whats going to happen to the source. Will Kurt still make balls out of apricorns? Will he still even be in the game? Even though its highly likely that those two things will still be in the game, they still might not. And that has a lot to do with the GS ball.

• 5 weeks later...

by now the only "things" that active the events on hg ss are ONLY in japan,i mean here we dont have any legal-original pikachu colored pikachu it is only given by purchasing a ticket to watch the movie 12 (i dont need to to go to japan to get any "!$##$""@ event,either i dont have to go to a massive full of pepole event i have action replay xD)

You also have the database for it to. I am hopeful that they don't just throw the event out the window or change it horribly. This event might be triggered by a cool event Pokemon instead of the GS ball. It seems that most new events are unlocked by a Pokemon instead of an event item and I think it is a better way of doing things. One advantage is you can trade the event Pokemon to your friends and let them receive the event as well.

I think that this'll be a wi-fi event like they said. A few pages ago someone mentioned the Anime plot hole. Well I think they'll be going back to Johto, normally they like to do tie-ins. They could possibly fill in the plot hole by making it hold a Celebi for an Anime arc since they already gave him a movie. They could also close it up in the movie by making him the proverbial Mew or Lugia of the film where he heals the situation.

Just my oppinion.