• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll highly possibly be a key item obtained via Wi-fi distribution.

=)

I hope there will be some more event pokes like that besides Celebi. After all DPPt have 3. Adding a Jirachi event location and such woudl be cool ^^ *coughkantowhiterockcough*

The GS Ball was an item you could get in Crystal, but it wasn't used in any other than the Japanese game. In order to get it, you had to hook up the game to a cell phone with an adapter of some sort. If you took the GS Ball to the shrine in the Ilex Forest, you could battle and catch a Lv 30 Celebi.

But to be honest, seeing as (I think?) Celebi was never released via event in the USA (or at least not from Gen III onward), it would kind of make sense if they have a Wonder Card event or something for it.

At the very least I think it's safe to assume there will be SOME kind of Celebi distribution, whether or not it uses the shrine.

Distributions weren't as big back then as they are now. It would be smart for them to do some sort of Celebi event this time around for the US and other regions due to the publicity it will get.

This time around they probably will. I do not remember a Celebi destrubution in the US nor were there any in Europe.

What if there's a Celebi event that pertains to it? That was in the original Japanese Crystal, right? Perhaps they'll have some random event at Toys R'Us or some other store that gives you a GS Ball and you can place it on the shrine to have Celebi appear.

I don't know... it's just my thought.

I saw on one website(not sure which one), that there was a way to get Celebi on Silver. Catch the dogs, trade over the birds, go to Viridian and talk to the lady outside the battle house or something and she'll give you the GS ball. It said it was in the North American version of Silver. I have yet to test it though.

I saw on one website(not sure which one), that there was a way to get Celebi on Silver. Catch the dogs, trade over the birds, go to Viridian and talk to the lady outside the battle house or something and she'll give you the GS ball. It said it was in the North American version of Silver. I have yet to test it though.

Those type of stuff usually scream 'blatant fake'! :eek:

But there was a legal way to get Celebi in the Japanese Crystal version. I don't know about the American version though.