Completely upset/stressed with Pokegen

SHDarkSlayer

So I know this isn't the right place but I doubt this is a bug, but maybe a problem.

I've spent 2 hours on making 5 pokemon with proper ev/stats/move sets and all has gone to waste, I saved properly and guess what, the program just spat in my face. I made sure to save every pokemon I made, I double saved. Two hours later I decide to make more, load up pokegen and load my file, guess what? None of my pokemon are in the box I placed them.

Now, I know I saved 1000% sure im not stupid, and now I've lost two hours of my time and I honestly gonna give up using pokegen because im just fed up, this is the second time it's happened and I want to know if this is a known problem or if anyone has come across it, and yes I do have the latest version for those wondering.

Someone just help me out and tell me that theres gonna be a new patch that has fixed this error/bug/problem because I don't feel like putting time for a THIRD time and my files getting wiped for no reason.

Thanks,

You probably forgot to actually set the pokemon where you wanted them. If not you did something wrong.

Yes I did the same thing when I started using this. After you edit each Poke to your liking, you must right click on the position you want it in your box/party and hit "set". If you do not do this then they will not be saved in the box/party. If you "save" the pokemon from the tab, then you save it as a separate file, not in the box position. If you did save them though, as you said, you should be able to load each file (under "load" on the menu) and "set" it in the box/party as needed, then re-save your whole file. I am just assuming you didn't "set" them since you never mentioned specifically doing that and also "saving" meaning something different in the program. Hope this helps anyway.