Heart Gold & Soul Silver - Good Names?

Fallen

i couldnt care less what the names are.

lolwut?

But in regards to the "Dusk" and "Dawn" talks, those would be excellent names. However, I disagree with your placement of them, Fallen.

I think they would be better as "Gold(en) Dawn". Of course, it would end up as "Dawn Gold", but whatever. Silver Dusk just sounds really great to me, but it ain't happening. :l

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they pick better names for the US release.

The names aren't bad, at all even.

They might flip the names though. Gold Heart and Silver Soul sounds pretty nice.

I still love the concept of Heart & Soul <3

it feels easier to pronounce Silver Soul & Gold Heart than soul silver & heart gold.

and it also sounds better, but i doubt they would consider swapping the current names, for example look at Firered, and Leafgreen, they didn't swap around and be named Redfire and Greenleaf.

^ ^

Heart, something that pumps oxygen rich blood into our veins, the heart that all Pokemon possess, either through love, and compassion, anyone who spots Ho-oh is blessed with eternal happiness, which what the heat desires.

Soul the power inside of us, it requires strive, commitment, and endurance, to catch a creatures that is able to create a 40 day storm, with a flap of his mighty wings.

I don't really know just random babbling

^ ^

Heart, something that pumps oxygen rich blood into our veins, the heart that all Pokemon possess, either through love, and compassion, anyone who spots Ho-oh is blessed with eternal happiness, which what the heat desires.

Soul the power inside of us, it requires strive, commitment, and endurance, to catch a creatures that is able to create a 40 day storm, with a flap of his mighty wings.

I don't really know just random babbling

Wow. That's kinda deep.

It makes sense, though. I never thought of it that way.

I guess the names do fit now that you think about it like that...

Ok here is how i think of it.....

there are 3 ways to look at it (in my opinion)

1. You have to have a heart of gold and the soul of silver to see some of the most powerful legendary pokemon.

2. Heart gold because of the saying "oh you have a heart of gold" and soul silver because they both start with the same letter and soul ties in with heart.

3. Or the whole thing could be based off of rudolph. Rudolph had to have the heart and the soul to get through his troubles. Also there is a song about silver and gold in the movie rudolph. I hope I'm not the only one who has ever seen the movie....

I'm sure that Nintendo would have loved to name them as they did with Fire Red and Leaf Green. I mean, it's a fairly simple naming convention: Fire is Red, so we got Fire Red. But what is gold colored? Well, gold is. But Gold Gold doesn't really sound that great. So they chose something else. It's not the best name in the world, but don't criticize it for "not fitting in with the rest of the naming conventions", because, seriously, how were they supposed to?