IR-GTS-BW Release

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, are you able to change the code in such a way that it does not keep prompting you when you upload a pokemon with the same nickname?

i.e.

path = filename;

index = 1;

while(path.isFile){

index++;

path = filename+index;

}

save(path);

it will be great if it can be done. It will make mass uploading so much easier.

Cheers!

About 2 weeks ago, I used ir-gts-bw v0.03 without any problems, it was working like a charm for me. Yesterday I tried it again coz I wanted to send the new movie Victini to my game and when I dragged the pkm-file into the python command window of ir-gts-bw, the window closed immediately. Then, I have downloaded the newest version v0.05 and here it was the same problem. I tried it with other pkm-files (which were working 2 weeks ago without problems, so the files were okay) and still the same problem. The window closed immediately after I dragged in the path and pressed "Enter". I have tried different files and everytime the same problem. I have run the program from the command prompt and then the window won't close but I receive an error anyways. Any help is really appreciated because it was really wotking nice and I love this program.

I have attached a picture of the window showing the error. Looking forward te being helped ;-)

Error.jpg

Error.jpg.a76e49200d644a5c2c177ba70de014

okay well i fifgured out my problem. the 3ds has two seperate internet settings for ds titles and 3ds titles

now i cant figure out why im getting this error.

Communication Error. Please turn off the powe

im using the black and white ir gts.

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I was hoping someone could help me out.

I'm getting the 13275 error code, which I know means the Nintendo server is overcrowded. However, when I access normal GTS, it works fine. But when I use the python DNS (I've tried just primary, just secondary, both, and also putting my computer's IP add into the primary and python's DNS in the second, too), I get the error. This is my first time trying since last week, when I was having the same problem. I have yet to get this to work.

Additional info: My router is a Belkin Surf N300, I have Charter Internet, I'm running Windows XP. Security is off, and I've tried with my firewalls turned off, to no avail.

Thanks!

Have you forwarded ports 80 & 53? check if the ports are blocked, if not

you need to call your ISP and see if the block those ports, and if they do, ask them to unblock yours.

if Charter is anything Like TWC, they are blocking your ports....

Don't want to sound like a n00b, but I AM a little new to messing with firewalls and whatnot. How do I forward the ports? Is it like allowing access to certain ports? I've had to do that with the Blizzard installer before.

About 2 weeks ago, I used ir-gts-bw v0.03 without any problems, it was working like a charm for me. Yesterday I tried it again coz I wanted to send the new movie Victini to my game and when I dragged the pkm-file into the python command window of ir-gts-bw, the window closed immediately. Then, I have downloaded the newest version v0.05 and here it was the same problem. I tried it with other pkm-files (which were working 2 weeks ago without problems, so the files were okay) and still the same problem. The window closed immediately after I dragged in the path and pressed "Enter". I have tried different files and everytime the same problem. I have run the program from the command prompt and then the window won't close but I receive an error anyways. Any help is really appreciated because it was really wotking nice and I love this program.

I have attached a picture of the window showing the error. Looking forward te being helped ;-)

this without the v0.03 part.

The program won't allow me to drag the .pkm file into the window. Everything else works (as long as I manually type in the filepath every time, but it is getting a little irritating for me to have to do that). I'm not sure what's going on.

I've got a problem with the v0.05 version. Everytime I open it, it closes instantly. I tried using the command prompt to get it to open, but I couldn't find the correct file path for some bazaar reason.. Any help??

EDIT: ok, I've found the file path now so I type that into command prompt then nothing happens. What do I do from there?

I'm unsure of how that works... Also where it says 'shiny' it says false, and I wanted her to be shiny... As well as having a nickname...

EDIT: I got that site to work. Although, I want the pokemon to seem as if it's mine, have a nickname, and be shiny. Pretty much seem as if I caught it. But I can't get the ir-GTS to work, and I can't be fiddling with my router... if anyone could trade me my pokemon that'd be greatly appreciated. :)

For some reason I'm randomly getting 5200 Errors and Communication Error. Please turn off the power. The IR-GTS works sometimes, other times it doesn't, I don't h ave anything else running when I try it, I have the ports forwarded, and I have it allowed through my firewall. Don't understand why I can only get it to work sometimes, and not other times, I don't see any difference in the circumstances of the transfer except for time of day.

I'm unsure of how that works... Also where it says 'shiny' it says false, and I wanted her to be shiny... As well as having a nickname...

EDIT: I got that site to work. Although, I want the pokemon to seem as if it's mine, have a nickname, and be shiny. Pretty much seem as if I caught it. But I can't get the ir-GTS to work, and I can't be fiddling with my router... if anyone could trade me my pokemon that'd be greatly appreciated. :)

then use this - http://pokegts.us/upload_file.php

This might be a weird question. It seems ir-gts is a program but I've used an online version with Black...it worked fine. It was much more convenient, does anyone know where to find it? I've looked but cant find it anywhere. I made an account (no email though), uploaded a Pokemon and it told me all its stats, ev's etc. I've searched google a ton, but no luck. Help? :frown: