IR-GTS-BW Release

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IR: I need your help!

The IR-GTS BW works fine for sending to my own game on my lan, and to turn my pokes into .pkm file, but when I open the ports and try to use it to have people outside my lan use it, they can't connect with it using my public IP at all, yet I can connect with the pivate. The ports are open as I check them with the PFPortchecker program, and the 4th gen hyper GTS works fine under the same open port conditions. I am using a westell g99-6100 modem and a lynxys router.

Like I said, I do not have this issue when using the hyper GTS program, am I missing a step somewhere that is too obvious?

thanks zeek

http://www.mediafire.com/?9kmlw2a149yh5ce

heres legal reshiram caught bby me enjoy

tornadus http://www.mediafire.com/?hvrc3l2x9bnq19r

both .pkm legal. caught by me.

also what if i edited a legal reshirams file and i made it shiny would it still be legal?

also one small favor. can anyone generate a shiny cresselia for me ive tried about 35 times(no joke) idk what im doing wrong i got every other shiny right

IR: I need your help!

The IR-GTS BW works fine for sending to my own game on my lan, and to turn my pokes into .pkm file, but when I open the ports and try to use it to have people outside my lan use it, they can't connect with it using my public IP at all, yet I can connect with the pivate. The ports are open as I check them with the PFPortchecker program, and the 4th gen hyper GTS works fine under the same open port conditions. I am using a westell g99-6100 modem and a lynxys router.

Like I said, I do not have this issue when using the hyper GTS program, am I missing a step somewhere that is too obvious?

What happens when they try to connect? Do they get any errors on their DS? My guess is that your firewall is only set to partially allow Python, which would explain why you can access it on your local network, but others can't from remote networks. Make sure that Python is completely allowed through the firewall.

Also updated the OP with a link to the CommonIssues wiki page. Keep an eye on that if you have problems with the program. At this point, it works for most people that are using it, so any problems are likely confined to the computer/network using the program. If you run into an issue not covered there, or if the solutions there don't work for you, let me know and I'll try to help to the best of my ability.

Another quick note: if you're getting error code 13275, there's really nothing that can be done about it, aside from trying again later. Nintendo's GTS servers have been having problems recently (and who can blame them, really?), so that is almost certainly the issue with that error.

Can someone help with this? I first tried changing only primary DNS to 192.168.001.006 and it connects (Green Bars) then says

"communication error, please turn off the power." So i set both DNS' to 192.168.001.006 and it does the same thing. What do I do?

This is wierd. The program has been working fine but just now its been messiing up. I'm able to send pokemon from PC to white but now when I try to sent from White to PC its not working. Any help?