Sorry i very late to introduction my self.

Andibad

Sorry :D,

こにちわ、おはよございます!

はじめまして!

my name is andi, i from and born in indonesia, i like pokemon since 2009 (game), 1998 (anime). yeah i found this forum at 2009, but i inactive for my internet access, i can't online everyday and everytime. but now i can online everyday if i can. sorry i late introduction myself :D..

anyway i still beginner at hacking, analyze ROM, just need someone help me.......

Thank you every one :)

of course i will studied in university Institut Teknologi 10 Nov (IT, Programing), i hope i can do that :D

sorry for my bad english

どぞう よろしくおねがします

sorry my bad japanese.. :D

Hello Andibad, welcome here! :)

Your English is a bit fragmented, but I still am able to read it, so do not worry about that. We also are able to understand that random 'Machine Part Rocket' guy at Cerulean, don't we? With his most genius sentence that will be something like Oh no! Should I do what now on from, me? You must be able to recognize it when you play the English version of HG/SS, but I do not think you are able to write that kind of bad sentences yourself. Anyway... I hope you enjoy it, being online here at Project Pokémon! I am always curious about the music people listen too, so maybe you are into the Taiwanese indie-rock scene? Or not. :P Please tell me which kind of music you like, if you wish!

Team Rocket bye-bye a go-go!