Tornadus isnt working

ChappyHappy

Hey, I'm playing White and want to get a Tornadus from Black. However on the summary screen, there's a blank field "------".

Please help. Thanks!

Also, regarding Landorus/Tornadus/Thundurus/Terrakion/Cobalion/Virizion/any Pokemon, where can I find the information for the correct 'Met' location? I was using marriland, but then found out on here that Cobalion is Trial Chamber and not Victory Rd.

I put Poketransfer because I'm playing White and Tornadus is exclusive to Black.

Or do I still put a random route?

EDIT: All problems solved....I think.

Main Tab, I put Black instead of White for origin.

Met Tab, I put reasonable random location (Marvelous Bridge...lol) for location.

I can connect and there's no '----------'

I put Poketransfer because I'm playing White and Tornadus is exclusive to Black.

Or do I still put a random route?

EDIT: All problems solved....I think.

Main Tab, I put Black instead of White for origin.

Met Tab, I put reasonable random location (Marvelous Bridge...lol) for location.

I can connect and there's no '----------'

Yeah, Transfer Machine is only used on previous Gen pokemon. Just set the Origin to Black like you did and then in it's Met tab it needs to be set to somewhere there is grass where it could be caught, not Marvelous Bridge. Just pick a Route #.

It's easy to beat the Wifi and GTS Hacks checkers. They don't check for small things like pokeballs or met locations. They only check for Illegal movesets, Invalid IVs or EVs, Unreleased DW abilities, Incorrect abilities, and mismatching PIDs. So something as simple as the Met Location being at Marvelous Bridge isn't enough the throw off the Hack Checkers. However if you want the Tornadus to be 100% Legal that's why the Met Location must be set to a Route it can be caught on.