Breloom legality

ak120691

so apparently my Breloom is hacked? I transferred it from Sapphire > SoulSilver > White. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the Trainer ID/Secret ID since I changed it BUT I'm not sure.

This is what I changed in pokesav:

1) Trainer name, Trainer ID, Secret ID BUT I changed them from the my sapphire trainer numbers to my SoulSilver numbers/name.

I believe I might have changed it back to the original ID/Secret ID yet legality checker still says it's fake -____-

anyone know why this is? or what are some common issues that occur that maybe I could check against?

btw I can upload the file later when I get home if you want to take a look. I just can't do it now since I don't have it in front of me.

Edit: I transferred it as a shroomish, changed it's level to 99 and changed it's Nature/IV's/attacks. I didn't touch met at, egg hatched, whatever.

I used a rare candy in game to get it to evolve and that's pretty much it, other then the Trainer ID/Secret ID.

I also transferred a vaporeon from SS and apparently it's fine even though I did the same tweaking?

Strange stuff