Pokémon DPP Cheating Addiction =<

Greencat

Okay, I have thsi cheating addiction now with the games DPP. I really liked the game Diamond before I started cheating, but after a week of playing it for the first time, I started cheating on all of them. Like, here are codes I use:

- Cloning

- All TMs & HMs

- WPM

- Max Battery

- Walk Through Walls

- And More...

So, how do I quit cheating or at least reduce it? :P

Okay, I have thsi cheating addiction now with the games DPP. I really liked the game Diamond before I started cheating, but after a week of playing it for the first time, I started cheating on all of them. Like, here are codes I use:

- Cloning

- All TMs & HMs

- WPM

- Max Battery

- Walk Through Walls

- And More...

Do it nonstop. I played more than 2000 hours on Pokemon games, and have all.

My point is that it is going to get boring soon. I play Diamond just for the GTS to help the database with the Daisaku Pokemon event.(cant wait for platinum)

I have 150+ hours in Diamond(original) 350 pokemon and after I got my r4 i didn't know how to use cheats so i didn't use em... till now hahaha. In platinum I only use the following:

-Max repel 999

-Ultra balls 999

-master balls 999 (just in case I get bored of legendaries getting out of common balls)

-and some tm's I didn't find

then again I could cheat to get some pokémon but I'm really lazy when it comes to create the status.

you could get 2 rubick cubes and complete them the very same way... one after antoher... when you achieve it you'll be cured from your addiction

my little borther has a cheating addiction for walk trough walls i tell him that if he skips a lot of the story line it will mess up (and iam not saying i dont have a cheating addiction

and prbly will for the gs remakes to i hate to admite) the only time i got him to stop was in the torn world i dont know what the effect it would have on that place

- Cloning

- All TMs & HMs

- WPM

- Max Battery

- Walk Through Walls

- And More...

make your savefile and back up savefile dissapear ... and you won't use cheat to play the game .....

and maybe you won't play the game again xD ....

ask your friend to delete it for your sake xD XD

what's WPM anyway???

in my opinion .. cheating is necessary .. to make it finish quicker xD ...

as long as you still enjoy the game ^^ ..

you will need to produce your "ultimate" hatched pokemon in the game xD ...

i don't think that you would want to spend days or months .. trying to get only "one" pokemon that you want xD

my firend droped his dimond in kitchup and now it only works if he licks it it never works if he dosent werd? he even cleaned it had his other friend lick it and it didnt work for him ony works for hime werd

then .. backup your savedata and buy "that" , well you know what it is xD ...

at least .. it will keep your savedata live much longer xD

my firend droped his dimond in kitchup and now it only works if he licks it it never works if he dosent werd? he even cleaned it had his other friend lick it and it didnt work for him ony works for hime werd

kitchup?? what's that ..ketchup?? kitchen ?? or ketchup in kitchen xD ..

thats cool then .. the catridge becomes all black xD and sweet xD

I used Pokesav to add in a level 1 Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, and Articuno at the beginning of the game since I hate the starters and most of this generations Pokemon.

Other then that, from time to time I use a super exp cheat to get a quick 10 level boost for my Pokemon that have fallen behind (and only when the enemy trainers outlevel them by 10)

Aaaannndd...since I have no patience for breeding, I've used Pokesav to edit the IV's and natures of the Pokemon I use, but not overly so. (Two stats get 30-31 IV's, and the rest of the stats I usually leave alone) I also use the PDIV generator so they are legal.

You could get 2 Rubik's cubes and complete them the very same way. One after the other. When you achieve it you'll be cured from your addiction.

It takes me about 25 seconds on average to solve one of these things, so assuming they were scrambled the same way shouldn't take me more than a minute. :x

Although I don't have an AR or an Flash Cart so...

- Cloning

- All TMs & HMs

- WPM

- Max Battery

- Walk Through Walls

- And More...

The way I do it is that I have the utmost respect for my real carts.

I dump the roms and play them on a flash cart and there I give myself the liberty to cheat as much as I feel like. When jap platinum came out, due to me not understanding what people were saying anyways, I made myself a lvl 100 empolean and played through the game quickly. The real cart is still untouched.

When the USA Platinum came out I dumped the rom and studied that and left the real cart untouched for about 3 weeks. Then I started playing it and am training for the pokemon league (I am going slow because I have other things to do). Yes, I could cheat and use Nitro Hax to get some AR codes on it, but I promise my self that my real carts will always stay cheat free. I have not played the US platinum on my flash cart because I do not want to be tempted to cheat.

So as a recap:

1) Have the utmost respect for real carts and keep them 100% cheat free.

2) Play your real cart instead of the alternatives.

If you ever feel like having a run with cheating allowed, then play on your flash cart.

Also, I'll add that for HG/SS I'll add that out of respect for the awesomeness that is the second gen, especially Lugia, I will play through both of them on the real carts, again, cheat free.

The way I do it is that I have the utmost respect for my real carts.

I dump the roms and play them on a flash cart and there I give myself the liberty to cheat as much as I feel like. When jap platinum came out, due to me not understanding what people were saying anyways, I made myself a lvl 100 empolean and played through the game quickly. The real cart is still untouched.

When the USA Platinum came out I dumped the rom and studied that and left the real cart untouched for about 3 weeks. Then I started playing it and am training for the pokemon league (I am going slow because I have other things to do). Yes, I could cheat and use Nitro Hax to get some AR codes on it, but I promise my self that my real carts will always stay cheat free. I have not played the US platinum on my flash cart because I do not want to be tempted to cheat.

So as a recap:

1) Have the utmost respect for real carts and keep them 100% cheat free.

2) Play your real cart instead of the alternatives.

If you ever feel like having a run with cheating allowed, then play on your flash cart.

Also, I'll add that for HG/SS I'll add that out of respect for the awesomeness that is the second gen, especially Lugia, I will play through both of them on the real carts, again, cheat free.

This is quite respectable.

'though i cheated on the following:

- masterballs (50)

- TM's

- items for EV training & hold items

- "evolving" scyther to scizor (since trading in my case is difficult)

i still have respect with the game. i played according to the storyline, and now, i am in the Battle Frontier, training my best pokemon. :)

As for Greencat, i can't give you any advise on how to "quit" game cheating addiction :) sorry. :(

Or you could get the same R4 as I have. For some odd reason my games freeze up when I try to use cheat codes.

That's because (from what I know, I personally don't own a flashcart) the R4 is a heavily bootlegged product, and I heard the company that made the R4 went out of business. Many of the people I know into DS Homebrew prefer the CycloDS.