USB Disabled!

Aquilous

Datel told me because 1.71 want compatible w ards now USB is disabled. Now they released 1.55 because people are complaining but now I can't downgrade...and I've tried resetting...it stays at 1.71 though...cant he recognizer by code manager. Help, 1st gen ards need to have USB compatibility for pokemon black.

I mean, even if I do install driver (it worked fine on 1.51, so I assume its installed). There is no orange mouse and when I emailed datel they told me sorry, since 1.71 isn't compatible with 1g ards that the USB is disabled. Now they won't reply to my other message, any way I can downgrade?

Ok, updates, now that I used a hex editor to edit the firmware file, Datel says I'm screwed and need another ar...because using a hex editor will disable USB. This sucks, but anyone got any other ideas..please? And Phadunk, go to codejunkies.com and look in the support section and download ur version of the code manager

...try

1. putting in your AR

2. going to device manager (computer, properties, hardware, device manager)

3. uninstalling the driver for the (unknown?) device, or the AR device, whatever it says.

4. Install firmware 1.55 (you can do this by manually installing it in your device manager as well)

I honestly don't see the issue here. You don't need another AR. It's just your computer and/or installed driver issue

If this doesn't fix the issue, or isn't the issue entirely, just look up on google how to enable USB, or whatever your issue is.

Ok guys looks like I'm screwed. Datel told me that I can't downgrade AR as they didn't make it for that, and that hex editor disables USB connectivity. Even if they did, the code manager would have to recognize my nds, which can''t happen now since the USB is disabled....Can I throw the AR against the wall and hope it's fixed? :S

Ok guys looks like I'm screwed. Datel told me that I can't downgrade AR as they didn't make it for that, and that hex editor disables USB connectivity. Even if they did, the code manager would have to recognize my nds, which can''t happen now since the USB is disabled....Can I throw the AR against the wall and hope it's fixed? :S

buy an ARDSi so that you can use it also on your 3DS! ;D