Which Starter Are You Going To Choose?  

360 members have voted

1. 1. Which Starter Are You Going To Choose?

• Chikorita
    • Cyndaquil
    • Totodile

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after seeing that everyone is picking Cynadaquil i will select it and Totodile as well, not only Chikorita. Having both games has it advantages. 3 starters... sounds fun for a never explored region by me.

Are the restriction for trading to other games? Example: FR/LG you the need Ruby and Sapphire sphere to connect to the games Ruby/Sapphire. So does this have a similar restriction?

I will probably choose Totodile, seeing as I always pick the water starter Pokemon. :biggrin:

I always end up training some other water Pokemon after I've completed the game because there are just so many to choose from. A Lanturn would be nice to have in this game so maybe I should choose Chikorita or Cyndaquil.

It's a tough choice. I would pick Cyndaquil, but then again I definitely want Arcanine or Houndoom. I would pick Totodile, but again I definitely want Starmie or Kingdra. Chikorita seems like a good choice but he's my least favourite starter so I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to choose.

I believe I will be going with Chikorita, seeing as I almost never choose the grass types, and I want a change of pace and more difficulty. The last time I chose a grass type I believe it was with Bulbasaur in Red; WOW!

I love all the 2nd gen starters. I'll probably pick Cyndaquil so my rival has Totodile (I honestly cannot see the rival having anything else.)

And most likely, I'll find a way to get all three starters to get my type coverage all set for my first gym run through.