Which Starter Are You Going To Choose?  

360 members have voted

1. 1. Which Starter Are You Going To Choose?

• Chikorita
    • Cyndaquil
    • Totodile

I think I'm going to choose Cyndaquil this time. Before I choose Tododile, but I think I should give Cyndaquil a turn this time, but I do <3 Tododile. Mh. I'm going to have to debate on these two. :P

I'll save you some trouble now; I'm getting Cyndaquil. Wanna trade eggs? You know where to find me.

Also, Cyndaquil is the coolest starter basic form, and a contender for the coolest overall starter, ever. It's just too bad that this time ThunderPunch is not a viable move for Typhlosion.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cyndaquil was always the best starter in GSC with access to Thunderpunch to own the water types. But Totodile and his evos finally got a Physical STAB water attack and some other useful moves like Physical Ice Punch, Superpower, and Dragon Dance.

I'm going with Chikorita for two main reasons:

1) Chiko was my starter back in the old days (Gold ftw! xD)

2) Chiko seems to be the least popular choice and the underdog of the three

Totodile's still looking pretty cool though.. I may have to dual starter it! xD

I'll save you some trouble now; I'm getting Cyndaquil. Wanna trade eggs? You know where to find me.

Also, Cyndaquil is the coolest starter basic form, and a contender for the coolest overall starter, ever. It's just too bad that this time ThunderPunch is not a viable move for Typhlosion.

Yeah, sure. I want to try and play this game with no AR Codes. :)

I hope they balance and power boost the starters =/

Not going to happen >_<

They gave Typhlosion GYRO BALL (how much more useless of an attack are they going to give?)... and since it's Gamefreak, they'll do even stupider things :(

It's Meganium that I'm especially worried about... she'll be REALLY hard to use in-game.

Not going to happen >_<

They gave Typhlosion GYRO BALL (how much more useless of an attack are they going to give?)... and since it's Gamefreak, they'll do even stupider things :(

It's Meganium that I'm especially worried about... she'll be REALLY hard to use in-game.

Meganium will be fine. And since Meganium can be both boy or girl, its best not to specify a gender. Just saying.

Great i'm definitely choosing her. I can't wait for this game. I am counting on gemefreak not to change the game too much.

Me too. But I want it to be at least as little different. I want it to be much more interesting.

Meganium will be fine. And since Meganium can be both boy or girl, its best not to specify a gender. Just saying.

It's the way I talk. I assign gender to everything with a gender... even legendaries... except for those machine-like stuff.

And eighty4... I wish I could go on Shoddy right now and own you with my Meganium. -__-

No no, I just don't like specifying of a gender when it has two genders.

It's just my way of talking... if you don't like it, then pretend every "she" I say becomes a "he". And even then, Chikorita looks more feminine than masculine (although 87.5% of them are male like all starters -__-)

You haven't noticed me calling Articuno "she" and Charizard "he" and all that? I do that often... and you see everyone call their starters a "he" but you don't seem to care -__-

:P

I know gender distributions... but really, I can't imagine a male Gardevoir or a female Machamp (although they BOTH exist), so I call them "she" and "he", respectively :)

I guess it's just my preferences.

I'm gonna try this for a challenge: GYRO BALL TYPHLOSION RUN :P

... I'm doomed, aren't I?