• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Telos, in the DPPt save files, the game keeps track of which Pokémon you actually picked as your starter. So most likely only that one would follow you around (if they ever implement such a feature).

didnt know that:D.CM I remember starting platinum getting my starter chimchar then using pokesav to get piplup and turtwig eggs.I hatched the eggs then went to Birchs lab i had turtwig in slot one Birch asked me did i want to nickname turtwig!why not chimchar?

I'm hoping the Kanto Safari Zone will be intact, along with most of the other things that made the region a little too barren in exchange for being able to fit on the old Game Paks. Also, since a lot of people probably don't have FireRed or LeafGreen, it would be nice if they restored Cerulean Cave. Including at least some of the Sevii Islands would be cool, too.

Hopefully the Mystery Gift event Wonder Cards for these games stay compatible with the system used for D/P/Pt, in that it's possible to modify the allowed game flag and either integrate them into your other games (unless it's for an item that doesn't exist in D/P/Pt) through Pokesav, or the gamestop deoxys method

I'm hoping the Kanto Safari Zone will be intact, along with most of the other things that made the region a little too barren in exchange for being able to fit on the old Game Paks. Also, since a lot of people probably don't have FireRed or LeafGreen, it would be nice if they restored Cerulean Cave. Including at least some of the Sevii Islands would be cool, too.

Hopefully the Mystery Gift event Wonder Cards for these games stay compatible with the system used for D/P/Pt, in that it's possible to modify the allowed game flag and either integrate them into your other games (unless it's for an item that doesn't exist in D/P/Pt) through Pokesav, or the gamestop deoxys method

I hope for Cerulian cave also, for obvious reasons. And if the kanto region is in the game they have to put it there. If anything is blocking the path. There probably is going to be an event of some sort.

I hope for Cerulian cave also, for obvious reasons. And if the kanto region is in the game they have to put it there. If anything is blocking the path. There probably is going to be an event of some sort.

I really wish that were the case... but I wonder if Berserk Gene is coming back... it appears that poor Mewtwo died or something because the cave went down from an avalanche or something (or it's the stupid game designers being lazy with GSC... I want an expansion!!) No way, Mewtwo's not dead... he's alive and well... that's right! He's invincible! :P

I really wish that were the case... but I wonder if Berserk Gene is coming back... it appears that poor Mewtwo died or something because the cave went down from an avalanche or something (or it's the stupid game designers being lazy with GSC... I want an expansion!!) No way, Mewtwo's not dead... he's alive and well... that's right! He's invincible! :P

Mewtwo could never die. He is the greatest creation ever. It would be amazing if they put the Cerulean Cave back in the game though.

The bad guys in HG/SS may be Team Rocket again? Also, if they have Red Gyarados there, it will be one of the only Shiny Pokémon to EVER be in game.

when i first played gold and got shiny gyrados he saw me through the rest of the game.hes the best:D(about team rocket they cant change them in FRLG on 5 island you battle an admin who swears to reunite team rocket tat same guy is in the radio tower during the course of GS.its part of the story and cant be changed.