• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we assume they'll put every left legendary in it that's not available in 4th gen yet:

Birds Pt

Mewtwo HGSS (Cerulian cave/Cinabar volcano/new location)

Mew HGSS (wifi event)

Beasts HGSS

Lugia & Ho-oh HGSS

Celebi HGSS (wifi event)

Regis Pt

Lati@s HGSS (new/southern/sevii 8 islands)

Groudon/Kyogre HGSS (new area behind Cianwood/sevii 8)

Rayquaza HGSS(no clue)

Deoxys HGSS (new area/sevii 9)

Jirachi HGSS (white rock in Kanto, wifi event)

Uxie Mesprit Azelf DPt

Dialga Palkia Giratina DPt, one in HGSS

Heatran DPt

Regigigas DPt

Cresselia DPt

Darkrai DPt

Manaphy and Phione, Ranger... (lol)

Shaymin DPt

Arceus DPt

An idea would be Sevii island 8, where Ho-oh and Lugia were found in the 3rd generation. It could serve as location for the climate legends. Kyogre/Groudon in the underground and Rayquaza at top when you have the other 2.

Hmm...

I'm sure we'll get 1 starter out of 3. But not if one from Hoenn or Kanto.

Thinking again... there will probably be 1 Hoenn and 1 Kanto starter available some way...

Like what they did in Emerald? Most likely... I'm seeing some way to get a Kanto or Hoenn starter. Perhaps it's making a way for people to get Pokemon without using Pal Park o_O

Since groudon and kyogre all available in HG/SS do you think that team magma and team aqua will make a reappearance? Maybe have a clash with team rocket? It makes sense. Team magma has always wanted groudon, and team aqua has always wanted kyogre. So why wouldn't they chase these powerful legendary pokemon across regions?

What do you think?

It seems possible pokemonfan. Team Rocket was disbanded, and in GSC they were trying to bring back team rocket. Maybe they will do the same with them.

But after seeing what Kyogre and Groudon did (almost destroy Hoenn), would they ever try that again? Their leaders even returned the orb to Mt. Pyre, never to abuse it again.

Or perhaps some loony will make another group and do the same stupid thing again, but that whole notion is kinda stupid X_X

Well, Team Magma and Aqua got disbanded three years ago (or did they?). G/S/C takes place 3 years after RSE and RBY. They stopped chasing the behemoth and the leviathan because they saw what catastrophe it can cause the atmosphere, so I don't think they ever will.

Not really. It was the leaders moreso than the rest of the group. It could be like team rocket, in the sense that some other members are trying to resurrect the group and bring the leaders back. I think that would work. They would think that if they found a way to control Groudon/Kyogre, that would bring back their leader because that was their leader's ultimate goal.

Even if they are including all these legendaries, I still think they should have a Pal Park type thing, because there's really no reason NOT to. Leaving it out would only piss the consumers off, because they would then have to go through the hassle of importing them to D/P/Pt, and THEN trading them over to HG/SS, rather than importing them directly. It would just be an inconvenient, boneheaded move. I think what they might do is use the time capsule to import pokemon, except this time you won't have to trade anything back. They don't need to "add" anything to the game that way.

Not really. It was the leaders moreso than the rest of the group. It could be like team rocket, in the sense that some other members are trying to resurrect the group and bring the leaders back. I think that would work. They would think that if they found a way to control Groudon/Kyogre, that would bring back their leader because that was their leader's ultimate goal.

Even if they are including all these legendaries, I still think they should have a Pal Park type thing, because there's really no reason NOT to. Leaving it out would only piss the consumers off, because they would then have to go through the hassle of importing them to D/P/Pt, and THEN trading them over to HG/SS, rather than importing them directly. It would just be an inconvenient, boneheaded move. I think what they might do is use the time capsule to import pokemon, except this time you won't have to trade anything back. They don't need to "add" anything to the game that way.

Goodness gracious X_X

I don't know how that would add to the game though, adding Team Magma and Aqua. Team Rocket in GSC was rather dull... one evil group is quite enough :-/

I even found the postgame Team Rocket in FR/LG to be more entertaining than GSC's Team Rocket. Take over the Radio Tower? Lame move. Now you guys made the Radio Tower in Kanto inaccessible. Great job!

Well I think that adding Magma and Aqua seems possible. Sure Team Rocket was dull, but that doesn't particularly mean that Magma and Aqua will be dull. They will probably play a big roll in the Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza events. Since Kyogre is in HG, Aqua might be in HG, and since Groundon is in SS, Magma will probably be in SS. It sounds good.