• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got an idea- what if they made Mt Silver like Mt coronet, that some pokemon evolve when leveled up in it, and they could make a new eeveeloution, a steel type since steel was introduced in johto

Of course there's going to be a new handheld, remember, Nintendo themselves said that the DS is just a side-project, not meant to supplant the Game Boy, so we should expect a new one by 2011 at the earliest and 2014 at the latest, which is also around the same time that the 360 and wii will need to be replaced.>.> Yey, new Game Boy!=3 Nyah~!

Who knows if they'll ever make Gen V? Wynaut was revealed during Gen II as well... and so were Kecleons...

I saw Kecleon in an episode lol!

They were pretty small, compared to the real ones, and one was green, other purple. It was in the episode about blimps.

I'm just going to step in right now before this continues:

Yes, there will be one. Nintendo, Gamefreak, and affiliated parties enjoy having day jobs.

There's no information about Gen 5, thus, nothing to discuss.

So with that said, no more Gen 5 discussion. Especially in the HG/SS forums.

But if someone wants to make a thread about "oh noez Pokeymanz iz dying" or something like that....I dunno, take it to Pokemon General? Mainly because I don't mod that forum :)

I hope Kris is at least in the game, it's just to bad that she is not the female choice.

It's not just "too bad," it's a tragedy! T^T Take out the character with fashion sense for a pile of poo will they? Nene~!>.> That was Nintendo's first mistake. But anyway, they don't need any new characters, Silver's badass enough to be the whole main cast.xDDD But on a more serious note, if they do add any more extras then it's likely to have character's centered around them, would you not agree?=]

It's not just "too bad," it's a tragedy! T^T Take out the character with fashion sense for a pile of poo will they? Nene~!>.> That was Nintendo's first mistake. But anyway, they don't need any new characters, Silver's badass enough to be the whole main cast.xDDD But on a more serious note, if they do add any more extras then it's likely to have character's centered around them, would you not agree?=]

Go Silver! :kikkoman:

This is a remake of G/S/C, so they should make it to where you could go to Kanto, too.

That was one of the best parts of the game to me. 2 regions? Oh, yes.

I do agree. New features would add new characters. And who knows? Maybe these new characters will hint at a new generation like Diamond, Pearl and Platinum did of the remake. Only time will tell.

I just had an idea i was talking to Oak and something came to my mind from what he said...

''Oak: ARTICUNO, ZAPDOS and MOLTRES are extremely rare even in Kanto. There have been precious few sightings as it is. So why would they be spotted here in Sinnoh of all places?''

The next game being HG and SS there might really be a Kanto remake and it might have a plot with the reason why the Birds are now in Sinnoh. That idea came to me.

The second is that they could be escaping the hunter like from the movie Pokemon 2000, however that was long ago but it just came to me. What do you think?

I hope pokemon HG/SS has the skyform of shaymin, and other rotom forms. Do you think there will be shaymin's sky form???

No idea, but we can always hope... :confused:

It would be very interesting if some pkmn got new forms. New functions are always fun too, everything new is fun I think... =P

I also hope there will more quests for certain things, like The Lucky Egg Quest in Pokémon xD: Gale of Darkness. That quest was really nice.

It would also be a bit fun if they up-graded the way you FLY to certain places, it would be cool if you had the option to see how your pkmn actually flies you to the chosen location, over houses, trees, water, other stuff... But it must of course be an option to turn it off and fly the old fashion way.