I think:

Gyarados LV. 58

Dragonite LV. 55

Dragonair LV. 53

Kingdra LV. 61

it whould be much tougher to beat i like it:D the problem being at some stage before this point in the game the lvls of the peopl you battle whould have to jump about 15-20 levels.if the game was created around this being the final gym the game whould be very hard at either the start or towards the end.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it whould be much tougher to beat i like it:D the problem being at some stage before this point in the game the lvls of the peopl you battle whould have to jump about 15-20 levels.if the game was created around this being the final gym the game whould be very hard at either the start or towards the end.

That would also mean that we may see LV. 80s by Green's Gym.=3 And Red may be in his 90s.>.> Yey! Challenge.=3

I would rather the end be more difficult, but for the whole game to be harder nonetheless.=3

mmmh food for thought... well i hate to cut things short Draconic R its been a great discussion and all but its nearing 2 in the morning on my side of the world and i have school on the morning so i must take my leave:DI hope i will speak with you about this again tomorrow?good nite for now then.(i am not sure how it works but add me as a friend if u like)

More than likely you'll be able to trade Sinnoh Pokemon to HG/SS. I don't see why they wouldn't allow you to. So this means that Shellos and Gastrodon would be available in HG/SS. That also makes it possible to obtain a Shellos in Johto via breeding.

In DPPt the form of a hatched Shellos changed depending on which side of Sinnoh it was hatched on. Maybe a couple new forms would be present in HG/SS. Either that or it'll be the regular 2 forms but one appears in Johto and the other in Kanto.

Now I'm wondering how they would deal with location evolutions. Unless they added new locations or items, that would evolve Eevee into it's 4th gen forms or Magneton to Magnezone etc., you would probably have to trade to DPPt and evolve it there.

Wouldn't it be better to add difficulty settings, remember kids play this game too, i don't think Nintendo would want an army of overly frustrated kids.

im 12 and when i was 4 i got gold and blitzed it with just typhlosion!

Yeah, I don't see how increasing the levels would make the game harder in the sense that kids can't understand it or beat it. And kids these days are crazy smart with games and computers. It is common sense they seem to lack in :/

Now I'm wondering how they would deal with location evolutions. Unless they added new locations or items, that would evolve Eevee into it's 4th gen forms or Magneton to Magnezone etc., you would probably have to trade to DPPt and evolve it there.

You're probably right, since that's what they did with FR and LG as far as time-based evolutions went. Then again, maybe there will be new areas (akin to the Sevii Islands) that will take care of it.

So what happens when you hatch Shellos in Mt. Coronet? Will it turn pink or blue?

Dude, that's a good question. Has anyone tried it?

My guess is that there will be new formes for Shellos and Gastrodon, especially since I think that more sprite diversity will be a feature to come (based on the notched-ear Pichu).

My guess is that there will be new formes for Shellos and Gastrodon, especially since I think that more sprite diversity will be a feature to come (based on the notched-ear Pichu).

That's the second time I've read about the notched-ear Pichu. What is that supposed to be, anyway? What's it from?

I hope the notch eared Pichu is in the game. That would be so cool.

I found two images (sorry for the size) that shows a pichu in the Ilex Forest, and another that shows the main character's outfit. I think only the boy doesn't change.

20568199.pngsemttulolkb.png

They are leaks from the new Coro Coro magazine.

Serebii states that the notched eared pichu has an event that can be triggered if you have it from the movie. So we better get it.

Also from there is saw on their post that the unseens from Fire Red and Leaf Green when entering a part of the map like a cave or a tower.

And finally it appears that there is a new female trainer like in the pictures above. As a supporting role.

Edited by Mewtwo Ex
Aded some stuff i forgot