Serebii has a bunch of information on his site. According to him, it's activated by an eventual release of an event Celebi.

You completely misunderstood my post. I know what activates the Time Travel event, I just want to know if Celebi will be given out by Nintendo only, or if there is an in game event to catch one like in Crystal (though the GS Ball obviously wont be the trigger, as there is no data for it in game).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You completely misunderstood my post. I know what activates the Time Travel event, I just want to know if Celebi will be given out by Nintendo only, or if there is an in game event to catch one like in Crystal (though the GS Ball obviously wont be the trigger, as there is no data for it in game).

My guess is that it will more than likely be a distribution event through Nintendo unless the Rock Capsule that was found as a key item does something that allows you to catch Celebi in the wild. I'm fairly certain it'll still be a Nintendo Distributed Event though.

My guess is that it will more than likely be a distribution event through Nintendo unless the Rock Capsule that was found as a key item does something that allows you to catch Celebi in the wild. I'm fairly certain it'll still be a Nintendo Distributed Event though.

Unless the (R/L)ock capsule is some sort of old Pokeball that unlocks the event with no specific text to it, then there aren't any unknown in game events now, as most of the coding and text has been looked at with nothing found. There maybe a chance, but a very small one.

I was hoping for an in game Celebi, as I would at least like 1 that had an in game location instead of "Pokemon Event 09" or something to that effect.

• 2 weeks later...