First Gen V Shiny

Doc

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caught a Shiny Dratini this past Sunday... Was fishing, looking for a Dragonite, just for kicks (already had one evolved) and boom, it was there. Almost killed him, cuz I wasn't paying attention, was just hitting Y and A when the screen would jerk so I could reel in.

First of all, salutations to all! Didn't want to make a newcoming post, so I just dove right in. Anyway...

I never expected to run into any shiny Pokémon so soon. Three weeks of playing the game, I encounter this fine specimen:

ohwhatthebloodyr&.jpeg

Just outside of the Dragonspiral Tower, in the patch of grass! A chill went down my back as soon as I realized its color was off from normal. Very off.

SheerForce_No_Dum.jpeg

She had Sheer Force as an ability, too. I named her "Esmeralda". <3

------------

A few days later, I snagged a Japanese Hydreigon from the GTS... so I figured I'd give the Masuda Method a try with it and a Ditto. I spent two-to-three days (due to time constraints) hatching Deinos like crazy. Exactly on my 365th egg, this baby was conceived:

Top Screen:

ShinyDeino..jpeg

Bottom Screen:

DeinoDepot..jpg

Needless to say, I'm quite happy with these two. I'm surprised I haven't found any shiny Audino, though, seeing as how many of them I've slain fainted. xD

583dcf0530389_ohwhatthebloodyr.jpeg.b6bd

ShinyDeino..jpeg.2396aca1ffd3186bfa2b403

SheerForce_No_Dum.jpeg.7bdcef958865c7497

DeinoDepot..jpg.36708b04aa630c92986cb032

I've never met a shiny pokemon before this game.

However, in White, the first wild pokemon I ever met was a shiny patrat, which I caught.

Then I got a shiny audino, and later, a shiny rufflet. :U

Either I'm ridiculously lucky with this game, or it's a heck of a lot easier to get shinies.

• 2 weeks later...
Pinwheel forest. Was running around during my second playthrough (Started on White and now I'm doing Black) and I ran in to a shiny Venipede.

I ran into a shiny Genesct, Keldeo, Merotta, Reshiram, Zekrom and a lot more. If u want to find me, then go to the Gts n............. My name would be Harold

My first unova shiny was durant and vanilluxe. I also have Shiny Liepard, shiny Musharna, shiny Audino, shiny Scolipede, shiny Krokodile (was krokorok), 2 shiny zoruas, 3 shiny zoroarks, the shiny vanilluxe (that was vanillite and vanillish), shiny Escavalier, shiny Galvantula, shiny Klang, Shiny Lampent and Chandelure ( shiny lampent was litwick til it evolved) shiny fraxure and haxorus (both were/are shiny axew & fraxure) , shiny Druddigon, Shiny Golett and Golurk, and shiny Hydreigon.

So i was 23 Unova shinies :) I have more of other generation shinies.