First Gen V Shiny

Doc

Hi Guys, I haven't posted on here for ages, mainly because ive been busy with life, Heart Gold and now Black, but i was just running around route 10 to catch a Vullaby for my girlfriend, who is playing white, and BOOM out pops a shiny Amoonguss, ok i know this isn't a great pokemon but its still a shiny and does look much better blue, kinda like a great ball instead of a pokeball, its got a lonely nature and the effect spore ability.

Anyone else having any luck with shinies in gen V?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a charmander from an egg I bred yesterday, has quirky nature though..

Wow lucky you, shiny charizards are great, once im done with black im gonna use the masuda method for as long as it takes to get a shiny charmander.

OK here goes, my first real attempt at a shiny egg using the masuda method, ive got a german ditto and im breeding it with my jolly charizard from sinnoh holding an everstone, i heard that the everstone trick works with the masuda method in B/W.

COME ON!

I transfered both of these pokemon from my platinum game into my black game, will they still be ok to use?

Edited by Doc

Oh my god another shiny, i've just caught a shiny Piloswine at the Giant Chasm whilst looking for high level Audinos. It was a double battle with 2 Piloswines so i wasn't sure which 1 to kill so i just did my weakest attack on 1 to find out which was which. Its got a naughty nature so it not actually that bad.

Thats 2 wild shinies i've seen in Black now.