ID: 0

SID: 1

Wild PID correlation, check.

Ability: 2 (Mold Breaker) Check

Moves: Legal (level up + TM)

I don't see any escape sequences after the name field / OT name field

Haxorus\FFFF\0000\0000\FFFF

TWIN\FFFF\0000\0000\FFFF

The IV's are godly man. Try reducing it the generate it.

I cut down all of the IVs to 15 and it still did not work. Though I'm not particularly sure why the IVs would be the fault since the other PKMs I made that passed had flawless IVs as well.. Any other suggestions?

I don't see any escape sequences after the name field / OT name field

Haxorus\FFFF\0000\0000\FFFF

TWIN\FFFF\0000\0000\FFFF

I'll add the escape sequences and edit this comment with results. Thanks

EDIT: Still reports a problem...

Here is the current Haxorus pkm. I was making some other pkms (Zoroark and Hydreigon) that worked successfully but the uploaded Excadrill pkm also failed the legitimacy test. Perhaps there is some common error I am making with Haxorus and Excadrill... To my knowledge, though, I am using the same method to create all the pkms, both failed and successful.

Haxorus.pkm

Excadrill.pkm

Haxorus.pkm

Excadrill.pkm

your Excadrill had the wrong location and level give this a try. Oh and if you were trying to enter random battle with Excadrill and Haxorus then the mole was the problem cus I dont see anything wrong with Haxorus.

The Excadrill is still getting rejected on random battle wifi. Nope, I tried to enter random battle with Haxorus and two other random pokemon I caught in game.

Finished with Haxorus. The PID was... impossible. Needed to change some IV's.

Thank you but could you explain why the PID was impossible for the IVs I put? I wanted a Flawless Shiny Haxorus which is why the IVs were like that. It's not like I went over 31 and the rest of my flawless IV'd pkms went through fine. Also, I thought IVs were in no way related to the PID (per original post).

The Excadrill is still getting rejected on random battle wifi. Nope, I tried to enter random battle with Haxorus and two other random pokemon I caught in game.

Thank you but could you explain why the PID was impossible for the IVs I put? I wanted a Flawless Shiny Haxorus which is why the IVs were like that. It's not like I went over 31 and the rest of my flawless IV'd pkms went through fine. Also, I thought IVs were in no way related to the PID (per original post).

Sorry. I didn't mean the PID was impossible. What I really meant was that PokeGen couldn't find a PID with all IV's 15. If all IV's were 30's and one was 31 then it could've found it. LOL I just read over my older post and I sounded like the IV's didn't exist. Yeah, that came out wrong. Now... the IV's is not related to the PID but it is needed in PokeGen for some reason. I still don't know that much about PID's...

I just put both onto my White version and had no problems getting into a random battle. It has to be another pokemon in your party.

That is really disconcerting; I know it isn't another pokemon in my party because the second I remove Haxorus or Excadrill I can random battle with absolutely no problems.

That is really disconcerting; I know it isn't another pokemon in my party because the second I remove Haxorus or Excadrill I can random battle with absolutely no problems.

I used the Excadrill I uploaded and popeyes haxorus and got in with no problems at all.

I used the Excadrill I uploaded and popeyes haxorus and got in with no problems at all.

I still can't enter with your uploaded Excadrill or Popeye's Haxorus. Is there any logical explanation for why they would be legitimate on one DS and not the other?

Try with legit pokemon meaning caught from ingame without cheats and see if you can get in. It HAS to be another pokemon in your party causing it.

I tried a party of two legit, caught ingame without cheat pokemon and Popeye's Haxorus. Didn't go through.

I tried a party of two legit, caught ingame without cheat pokemon and your Excadrill. Didn't go through.

Both of them now work. What I did was put them in my PC, saved my game, turned my game off, and tried again successfully. (Someone else had a similar confounding problem as I did and this was their solution as well)

On a side note, Popeye's Haxorus was encountered at Level 0...

Both of them now work. What I did was put them in my PC, saved my game, turned my game off, and tried again successfully. (Someone else had a similar confounding problem as I did and this was their solution as well)

On a side note, Popeye's Haxorus was encountered at Level 0...

Lol... I should stop putting the Met at Level to 0. I'm use to it though. I don't even think it affects the Pokemon's ability to enter WiFi.

I've encountered a strange occurrence with Pokegen and Gen V. No matter what, when I make a Pokemon, regardless of actual legality, when I generate an ARDSi code for it and then insert it into my party, it fails to pas wi-fi. HOWEVER, if I deposit it into the PC and withdraw it, it will then pass the wi-fi check. I'm not sure what's causing it (escape sequence issues maybe?), but if anyone is having a serious issue with passing wi-fi using Pokemon with absolutely no noticeable flaws or illegalities, you may want to try depositing and withdrawing it from the PC, especially if you're using an AR to insert it into the game.

Also, if anyone could explain to me why this is occurring for me, I'd love them forever.

Are there any specifics to put in the Met Tab for generating traded Pokemon this time? In the 4th gen games, traded Pokemon were given the "Apparently Met" flag, and so you simply had to put in the location with different trainer info. Does that still apply to Black and White? And what about traded eggs that hatch after traded? Would the Egg Received location for traded eggs still be the DayCareCouple? Reason I'm asking is because I noticed there are location options for "Link Trade", but I believe those are used for the ingame trades (eg: Petilil for Cottonee).

Are there any specifics to put in the Met Tab for generating traded Pokemon this time? In the 4th gen games, traded Pokemon were given the "Apparently Met" flag, and so you simply had to put in the location with different trainer info. Does that still apply to Black and White? And what about traded eggs that hatch after traded? Would the Egg Received location for traded eggs still be the DayCareCouple? Reason I'm asking is because I noticed there are location options for "Link Trade", but I believe those are used for the ingame trades (eg: Petilil for Cottonee).

-If you create a Pokemon with a different TID then yours then that Pokemon will have the Apparently Met flag

-Pokemon that are Eggs or are already hatched will always have the Day-care couple selected in the Location drop list. If a hatched Pokemon got transferred from Gen IV to Gen V then the Location will have to be Poketransfer.

-Link trade is for in game trades.