Updating ARDS with Windows 7?

zom

I'd like to get some codes to use for my Pokemon White Version, but to do that I need to update my Action Replay DS (not DSi), which hasn't been updated in years. I downloaded the file from Codejunkies, made sure the drivers were all there, etc... but when I try plugging in my DS to the PC, the computer refuses to recognize that it's plugged in. The DS will start charging, but both the Code Manager and the DS will continue to say that I need to hook up the DS before it can update. From the looks of it, this is a Windows 7 issue, but I don't know what to do about it.

Is anyone having similar issues, and if so, did you find any fixes? Everyone I've asked seems clueless, a lengthy Google search came up with nothing of use, and Codejunkies hasn't responded to my query, so you guys are kind of my last hope. :[

i am not sure but maybe you should try to dload a special win7/vista version of the Codemanager software...must be somewhere on codejunkies faq/help section.....or go and get an ARDSi that will also work on your ds/dsLite if you want....hope this helps°!

v1.52 is what my ARDS is at. the code manager is at 1.71.

and dsa, there isn't a win7 version. :( i checked. one is supposed to be vista compatible, but it isn't working with win7, at least in my case.