Question about Pokesav legality

ak120691

So I don't really play super competitively. I just like EV training + getting nice IVs so when I battle friends I can wreck them ;)

I had always EV trained my pokemon BUT since I don't feel like EV training a whole new team for Black/White I ordered a flashcart. I'm pretty sure I know how to use it but I have 2 questions:

1) What happens if you edit a pokemon that has already obtained max EV's? Let's say I have a Zekrom level 80ish, and it has already gotten all it's EV's scattered around. You then edit it's EV's in Pokesav. Will it rearrange it's stats to match thos EV's? Or will it begin to EV train even after obtaining all those stats?

2) Is there a site or website that will show me what it has to say for certain Pokemon. Like Location, caught at level XX. I don't really care for the whole (this is an illegal pokemon, can't be used in the tourney). I just want it to look legit at least.

For instance: Event Celebi, Event Jirachi, Event Arceus... etc etc.

When you edit a Pokemon's EV's you need to go to the stats button and hit all max. It'll rearrange it's stats accordingly and will continue to do so properly when leveling it up. It won't gain anymore Ev's once you give it 510 EV's.

Check Serebii and Bulbapedia's event sections to check for that information.