Archived Sticky: [Emerald | Pal Park | PokeShifter] Ageto Celebi (+111)

Nigoli

th_IMG_0904.jpg th_PCKJ01-1.png

Here's 111 Ageto Celebis from the Japanese Colosseum Bonus Disc, Version 1. All transferred to an Emerald Save if anyone wanted to Pal Park this Event.

This should also work with English Emerald, as the saves are compatible with each Region. This many were transferred strictly for variety of stats, different Natures, and helping out with the legality checker.

Update #1: Pal Park files added from Heart Gold.

Update #2: PokeShifter files added from Black.

Edited by theSLAYER
  • Like 4

The way I take care of something like this. As odd as it sounds, I make a rainbow list of each PID_HIGH PID_LOW IV_HIGH IV_LOW. Then I run PID algorithms to determine if there are any consistent LCRNG seeds. Then I run those seeds backwards/forwards for 100 iterations.

Then I stare at the results for a few hours.

I predict though, that these pokes are uniquely random :|

Mind uploading a save containing at least one of the Bonus Disk Pikachu as well?

Just so we can have each of the Bonus Disk Pokémon.

Oh yeah.

I just looked up some information on it and it turns out you need to get 5000 Pokécoupons for the silver rank.

Then you need to have the Silver Trainer Card on your GBA game.

I have a save with a silver card..but with no way of transferng it from the retail card...

Would it matter if I used cheats to get the Silver Trainer Card?

I don't think so, but to be on the safe side cheat using the methods to get the silver cards then actually cheating to the silver card ( cheat to get all pokemon, beat elite four, etc instead of directly getting the silver card).

• 4 months later...
So for someone to test this, they would need a Japanese Region Gamecube or Wii, and a Japanese retail Ruby or Sapphire, correct?
Unless the Gamecube or Wii were tampered with. You could alternatively use a FreeLoader on the Gamecube, but text would be all screwed up with garbled text since the System Region is still set to English if you don't already have a Japanese GC (you can also purchase and hard wire a switch that would allow you to switch System's Region which works the best), the Disc and transfer is fine though from what I've heard with FreeLoader or Action Replay Region Booting. And the Wii involves needing the HBC and some internal system changing (depends what you do or don't have). I've had a Japanese Wii prior though for something else I needed luckily.

Update 7/16: I forgot to mention that Leaf Green, Fire Red, and Emerald do infact work with the Disc. My Japanese Emerald I had acquired months back worked fine.

If someone used an English DS Lite, would it be able to play the Japanese R/S cart?
Yes, from Original Game Boy on through DS Lite. All GBA games are Region Free. SGB1&2 and GB Player are also included as being Region Free. Edited by Nigoli

So you have managed to get shinies, you just don't know 100% how the algorithm works, correct? Awesome!

Have you managed to get any shiny Pikachus? :D

getting the game to give out a shiny is probably the easy part. this is something that needs to be done the 'right' way, i.e. actually observing as one is generated from start to finish. it's entirely possible that some shiny check exists, but was skipped due to the way the game was forced to give the poke out. i've been compiling documentation on the gekko and some sdks and stuff to hopefully have a go at it at some point soon.