Will you be buying Heart Gold and or Soul Silver?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying Heart Gold and or Soul Silver?

• Yes, I will be buying
    • No

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try to go to japan to buy the real version when it is released and hopefully they will have a special dsi bundle by then that would make for a great collection. Soul Silver will be the version that I pick up because that was the one I bought for the original versions.

Hellz yeah, i was like 2 when the original games came ou, so i never got to play them... my older brothers though, had gold and silver and lost them, so we almost shit ourselves when we heard a few years back(when it was still a rumor) that Nintendo was doing G/S remakes, sadly though my oldest brother has gotten sick of pokemon, so only me and my 17 year old brother are buying it lol! I am buying Soul Silver and he is buying Heart Gold, CANT WAIT!!! Unfortunatly though we will be waiting til 2010, unless we get the JP ROMs, which we will, because he knowns the original story line lol

Hellz yeah, i was like 2 when the original games came ou, so i never got to play them... my older brothers though, had gold and silver and lost them, so we almost shit ourselves when we heard a few years back(when it was still a rumor) that Nintendo was doing G/S remakes, sadly though my oldest brother has gotten sick of pokemon, so only me and my 17 year old brother are buying it lol! I am buying Soul Silver and he is buying Heart Gold, CANT WAIT!!! Unfortunatly though we will be waiting til 2010, unless we get the JP ROMs, which we will, because he knowns the original story line lol

Please try to sustain such language while on the forums. Thank you.

The funny thing is, there is always a preferred version every time, and it's usually the one that is not blue-related. For example:

More people prefer Gold version over Silver

More people prefer Ruby over Sapphire

More people prefer Fire Red over Leaf Green

More people prefer Diamond over Pearl

It's odd that people prefer Soul Silver more now... but those are based off my observations, so of course I could be wrong :)