Will you be buying Heart Gold and or Soul Silver?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying Heart Gold and or Soul Silver?

• Yes, I will be buying
    • No

I know, I know. Silly silly question. Just to see how one-sided this poll will be, who will be buying the much anticipated remakes of Pokemon Gold and Silver, Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A million times YES! i would even purchase the actually physical copy.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

I'm gettin Silver first, because I got it first the last time around. I hope the GTS will be in it, but I don't know if it will be or not. I think they should make the 5th gen games go between ALL regions, not just one or two. Definitely give us more playing time and one not.

Man, If they make it so you can catch only one of them I will be PISSED. In the originals you could catch BOTH.

Nintendo you know better!

Nintendo does know better, that's why I think it won't disappoint. But if Nintendo has finally grown large enough balls to face angry Pokemon fans then let them try to take things out.>.>