Legit Pokemon Troubles

piplupwater

Im trying to make a legit shiny Braviary for my pokemon black game so i can use it over Random Matchup

i fill out everything on pokegen even the PID genererator but whenver i try to use it on wifi it keeps telling me that it cant participate considering it illegal i dont know what im doing wrong

can anybody take a look at the file and fix it or tell me what im doing wrong

[ATTACH]6944[/ATTACH]

It can only be legal :)

The PID Generator won't make a proper PIDIV as there is no more relation. It's best to catch one with your ability, and then change it to what you want. (IVs and Nature, don't touch the PID).

Ability is calculated differently this gen, so a mismatched one would reject you.

The PID Generator won't make a proper PIDIV as there is no more relation. It's best to catch one with your ability, and then change it to what you want. (IVs and Nature, don't touch the PID).

Ability is calculated differently this gen, so a mismatched one would reject you.

Would setting a pkm as an egg and then hatching it in-game resolve this issue?

what ?? So it actually doesn't even count the IV Spread ??

So then, if we RNG the Natures only (which is quite easier, rather then sync the IV Spread together with Nature), then change it's IV is considered as legitimate hacks ( legit hack ), by Nintendo hack Checker ??

So the Research is done for this, about the Same PID could always get alot of IV Spread Variations ??

Would setting a pkm as an egg and then hatching it in-game resolve this issue?

nahh, because the problem is the PID of that Pokemon.

Are you sure rejection occurs as a result of the PID ability value? We didn't know about it when the Japanese games were the only ones out, yet people were getting on just fine.

Are you sure rejection occurs as a result of the PID ability value? We didn't know about it when the Japanese games were the only ones out, yet people were getting on just fine.

I'm not able to directly test it, but that's what it seems like for everyone that posts a problem PKM. People started suggesting editing a preexisting one's IV/nature for this reason :S.

They do reject hacked abilities, so they must have a check on mismatched ones...

Could be just luck that the bit matched, ehhh we'll see soon enough!

They do reject hacked abilities, so they must have a check on mismatched ones...

Sure, but it doesn't have to be, and probably isn't, based on the PID ability. It's more likely a check based on ability data per species.

can anybody take a look at the file and fix it or tell me what im doing wrong

Braviary is Pokémon White-exclusive, yet you generated the Pokémon as if it has been caught in-game in Pokémon Black, which would be impossible.

The standard 'Encounter' value, for every Pokémon obtained in this Generation, is 'Egg/Pal Park/Event/Honey Tree/Shaymin'; you put 'Tall Grass/Darkrai'.